OEM Chrysler Parts Catalogs for Sale

Old May 9th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_131_]

Default OEM Chrysler Parts Catalogs for Sale

I have some OEM microfiche parts catalogs for sale for various
Chrysler Dodge Eagle Jeep Plymouth and Dodge Truck models. Most are on
microfiche. These are the same fiche cards that the dealer parts
department uses. Covers the complete car, and has illustrations and
OEM part numbers. Drop me a line with your year and model and I'll let
you know if I have one for your particular vehicle.

Thanks.
Old May 10th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

got a fiche reader to with it?

Old May 11th 10, 04:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bob AZ

On May 9, 7:19�am, Joe > wrote:
> I have some OEM microfiche parts catalogs for sale for various
> Chrysler Dodge Eagle Jeep Plymouth and Dodge Truck models. Most are on
> microfiche. These are the same fiche cards that the dealer parts
> department uses. Covers the complete car, and has illustrations and
> OEM part numbers. Drop me a line with your year and model and I'll let
> you know if I have one for your particular vehicle.
>
> Thanks.

Joe

2001 Chrysler LHS and 2001 Dodge Ram 1500.

I have a reader

Bob AZ