Giving Thanks

Old November 27th 04, 09:07 PM
John

Where's my manners! And, where do you live and/or call home?

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

ink.net...

Old November 28th 04, 02:34 AM
SVTKate

We are in West Tennessee- Henderson County
Moved here a year ago. It's the greatest!

So many of the regulars in here know where I am and the evil deeds I have
done, I didn't know if I should say or not, fear of repeating m'salf and all
that

--

"John" > wrote in message
| Where's my manners! And, where do you live and/or call home?
|
| --
| John
| ThunderSnake #59
| If you Reply, be sure and remove the " (DELETE_THIS) " from the email
| address.
|

| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| > Ohm'gosh John!
| > I was just planning to change my sig to that.
| > I got it in an email from a friend and though it was the closest to my
| > thoughts on life as I could get.
| >
| > If you are wanting to live further south, where abouts are ya'll living
| > now?
| >
| > --
| > Kate
| > 98 Cobra Drop Top
| > Am I really supposed to post all the mods I have made to my car in this
| > little space?
| >

| > "John" > wrote in message
| > | "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| > | k.net...

| > need.

| > |
| > | Kate,
| > |
| > | I'm thankful for a full life - a loving wife, five wonderful kids,
| > excellent
| > | job, nice home, and a good town (it could only get better if it was
| > farther
| > | south - a lot farther!). I'm reminded of the saying/philosophy:
| > |
| > | Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving
| > | safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
| > | broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly
| > | proclaiming...."Wow, what a ride!"
| > |
| > | --
| > | John
| > | ThunderSnake #59
| > | If you Reply, be sure and remove the " (DELETE_THIS) " from the email
| > | address.
| > |
| > |
| > |

Old November 28th 04, 01:49 PM
John

My two brothers went to NADC, so I got to see some of the beautiful state of
Tennesse, mainly Nashville and along the eastern portion of the I-40
corridor. My first night in Nashville, we went to his favorite honky tonk
with some of his friends. I was his designated driver. Back then that
meant I had less to drink than him. Course, I was underage then too. I got
so lost and rode all over that part of Nashville. Luckily I found his place
after some time.

I think that was the only time he let me drive his '66 mustang.

The good ol' days, as the saying goes, "young, dumb, and full of cum". How
true!

--
John
ThunderSnake #59
If you Reply, be sure and remove the " (DELETE_THIS) " from the email
address.

nk.net...

Old November 29th 04, 01:52 PM
cobra boy

I'll be there also, Hopefully with another Cobra by then.
excobra boy
"Deputy Dog" > wrote in message

> "cobra boy" > wrote in message
> > Happy Thanksgiving to all of you also. You're the greatest gruop of

people
> > I'll never meet,plus you all have mustang how bad could you be.lol
> > excobra boy for now
> > "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> >> Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
> >>
> >> I suppose I could get all philosophical here, but there is really no
> >> need.
> >>

> >> Kate
> >>

> Ya had your chance at the Kimberton car show to meet me and dwight. I'll

be

Old November 29th 04, 01:54 PM
cobra boy