making your audi beautiful

Old March 16th 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
AndrewLee

Default making your audi beautiful

I just added a post telling everyone this but i am new to this google
groups so i dont think it went through...but i dont know if any one
remembers a while back a small audi parts dealership was selling a
great shadow design to the Audi Rings..mainly for your door panel..
(but im sure people have used it on there windshields and even around
the house on tool boxes and where ever i guess) but after a while for
some unknown reason they stopped selling them and no one could ever
get them again..well the other day i stumbled upon the exact same
decals...well i just had to order myself a pair of the metalic silver
for my door panels and its just beautiful..they are also a real nice
high quality vinyl that im sure will just last..but anyways i just
thought i would drop the knowledge as i would think im not the only
one who wanted to get my hands on these decals for a long time.. well
here is the link i hope you enjoy this find as much as i did.....

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...tSearch=Search

Old March 20th 07, 11:26 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Huw

"AndrewLee" wrote in message

>I just added a post telling everyone this but i am new to this google
> groups so i dont think it went through...

All these years and I was under the impression that this was a Usenet post.
Just goes to show that us old fogies just can't keep up. When did Google
hijack Usenet? I know it archives postings but surely it attributes them to
Usenet without passing postings off as its own?

Besides which my Audi is already beautiful and I rather resent the
implication that it needs some additional make-up to make it so.

Huw

beautiful ahmad6132 Technology 0 January 18th 07 10:19 PM
Most beautiful car ever Theo Nieuwboer Corvette 0 November 3rd 06 09:11 PM
What a Beautiful Day for a Drive! zmike6 Driving 3 March 7th 05 11:19 PM
What a BEAUTIFUL Day! Bill the second Driving 22 February 4th 05 10:26 PM
FS: rare and beautiful 1990 Audi Coupe Paul Skjerven Audi 0 December 18th 04 11:43 AM