endagering life unzip@ yahoo

Old May 19th 05, 12:39 AM
  whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com

Default endagering life unzip@ yahoo

On 18 May 2005 06:42:04 -0700, wrote:

>Dear moron, like I said before, I no longer have time to know anything
>about my cars other than how to drive them.
>Yes, this does come with a price as you may wind up paying for services
>not needed for your car. You seem to have a view that if a customer is
>not an auto expert, it's perfectly OK to screw him a bit. I guess many
>mechanics try to do this and it's a damn shame. In the long term, you
>can make much more money doing honest work IMHO....
>I do miss working on my cars, but with all the computers and fuel
>injectors these days, the only thing I'd be able to do is change oil
>(once I find the plug :-( ).

your the one screwing around
if you want to be an arrogant *******
the teck will fock ya
if you dont know the basics of a car
and i call an oil plug BASIC
perhaps you should not drive it
as a matter of fact

unzipp there are other pewople on the road who may be hurt or killed
because of you lack of knowlege

if you cant find your oil plug i do not honestly believe that you have
ever worked on a car

a patch of oil on the street because you ****ed up an oil change can
be dangerous not only to yourself but more importantly to OTHERS

foctard
and to think they gave ya a licence

hurrrrc assssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt
Old May 19th 05, 01:22 AM

I was arrogant to ask them to drain excess oil???

I'm an unsafe driver since I don't know where the oil plug is???

Dude, get a life... FYI I didn't have an accident in like 20 years or
so.

Stop trolling and give some valid input if you can. I'm ending this
thread...

Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good [email protected] BMW 0 April 21st 05 10:01 PM
Oil life indicators Dom Corvette 3 March 17th 05 02:41 AM
YAY - Man gets life sentence after THIRD DUI Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 5 March 15th 05 05:49 AM
Life in the Fast Lane D. Rogers Mazda 0 October 30th 04 02:18 AM
FS: "The Life Of Jacques Villeneuve" (Formula 1) 1st Edition Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 20th 04 06:51 AM