warmans pretty quiet

Old May 10th 05, 01:36 AM
 k¹mñ{ @hotmail.com

Default warmans pretty quiet

lmfao
have a bad day ??

hurc ast
Old May 10th 05, 04:51 AM
Jim Warman

Well... let's see... held up for parts on my last job of the day so I
managed to sneak off at 5:00. Off to Bumper To Bumper to order some tools
out of the latest sales flyer (the guys on the trucks have far too much of
my money and the tools are really much different in quality - Jet and
Westward are great tools for a lot less than SnapOff and MAC - and the
warranty works much better too).... Stopped off and ordered tubing for a
tripod mount for my second satellite dish.

Dashed home for a fine home cooked meal with Mrs mechanic and kicked back
for an hour before riding the scooter out to Canyon Creek to meet some
friends. We're planning a short run this Sunday to work out the winter
cobwebs. That settled, it was back home to grab a truck and drag the holiday
trailer home and begin the dewinterizing process.

Later tonight, I go over my notes for a short presentation at the fire hall
tomorrow evening and, time permitting, I work on the site plan for my
house... major renovations happening but I need a permit for the next stage.
Life is good when your not wasting it trying to be a dick... you should try
it some day.

Having said all that, I'm sure I have given you many things to twist and
turn..... oh, just waiting for a call back, too.

Old May 10th 05, 05:01 AM
Jim Warman

Dang... I forgot the funnest part.. Whilst at my friends yard picking up my
holiday trailer, we pulled another friends '69 RoadRunner into the shop and
I made the shopping list for what we need to plumb and wire the engine bay
to get it ready for the fresh 440. We also discussed the problems I'm having
finding a manifold I like for our stroker 440 (500 inches) - lots of single
plane, single carb manifolds but we want a small tunnel ram for two medium
sized carbs. http://www.telusplanet.net/public/me...ic/teaser3.jpg

No matter what you think or say, I see only one person with any real
problems...... this is the guy that has to change posting names nearly
daily. Don't you think that that fact may be a hint?

Old May 10th 05, 12:36 PM
 k¹mñ{ @hotmail.com

On Tue, 10 May 2005 04:01:31 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Dang... I forgot the funnest part.. Whilst at my friends yard picking up my
>holiday trailer, we pulled another friends '69 RoadRunner into the shop and
>I made the shopping list for what we need to plumb and wire the engine bay
>to get it ready for the fresh 440. We also discussed the problems I'm having
>finding a manifold I like for our stroker 440 (500 inches) - lots of single
>plane, single carb manifolds but we want a small tunnel ram for two medium
>sized carbs. http://www.telusplanet.net/public/me...ic/teaser3.jpg
>
>No matter what you think or say, I see only one person with any real
>problems...... this is the guy that has to change posting names nearly
>daily. Don't you think that that fact may be a hint?

what problems would that bee

this guy sure can push you buttons

give your lawyer a kiss
remeber he lives in sl
thereis a reason for that
cant make it in the city
bwhahahahahaha

hurc ast
Old May 11th 05, 06:53 AM
D.K.R.

Which part of Alberta are you from? Do you make it to the Lethbridge
Streetwheelers weekend?

Old May 11th 05, 07:03 AM
Jim Warman

Up until last year all I had was a vertical twin.... back when I was
younger, I could take extended riding on one but now...

Santa stuck a Sporty under the tree Xmas of 03 ... with home renos in full
swing, this year is out. Next year if you guys can figure out how to turn
the thermostat down 8^)

Slave Lake is home ('bout 2 hours or so NW of Edmonchuk - City of
Champignons.

news5hge.61440$tg1.27115@edtnps84...

Old May 11th 05, 07:14 AM
D.K.R.

I think this year's version of the street machine weekend is in early July.
Their site's down though. . .

Here are some shots from last year.
http://llug.linux.ab.ca/modules.php?...article&sid=63

We need more classic cars - there were too many imports with big wings and
fart cans last year.

newsehge.61442$tg1.60527@edtnps84...