Victory By Design - Lotus

Old December 20th 05, 11:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Victory By Design - Lotus

Not sure if anyone saw it, but they did a "Lotus" episode of Victory
by Design last night.

Unfortunately for GPL fans, there was no 1967 Lotus F1 car shown. He
skipped from the Indianapolis car right to the 1968 car.

It should be repeated soon as they repeat the show quite frequently.
Don't expect it on during the holidays though. It's not listed on the
web site TV grid.
http://www.speedtv.com/programs/192/

Old December 21st 05, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

a95291859382 > wrote in
:

> Not sure if anyone saw it, but they did a "Lotus" episode of Victory
> by Design last night.
>
> Unfortunately for GPL fans, there was no 1967 Lotus F1 car shown. He
> skipped from the Indianapolis car right to the 1968 car.
>
> It should be repeated soon as they repeat the show quite frequently.
> Don't expect it on during the holidays though. It's not listed on the
> web site TV grid.
> http://www.speedtv.com/programs/192/

I've seen them all, and for some reason this seemed not quite up to the
level of quality of the rest of the series. Don
Old December 22nd 05, 05:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

As much as I'm a fan of Lotus, I bet this is probably due to the
comparitively sparse history compared to a marque like Ferrari or
Maserati. They both had a slew of legendary road and racing cars -
Lotus was pretty much open wheel formula cars, some slick small sports
racers, and some cool production cars.

Kendt