Mustang V6 Against The Newest Threat

Old May 20th 12, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default Mustang V6 Against The Newest Threat

The performance pack V6 Mustang takes on the BRZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=pD3hgleEOXA

I wonder how this comparison will turn out when the new/next, and
supposedly smaller, Mustang debuts?

Patrick

Old May 20th 12, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> The performance pack V6 Mustang takes on the BRZ.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=pD3hgleEOXA
>
> I wonder how this comparison will turn out when the new/next, and
> supposedly smaller, Mustang debuts?
>
> Patrick

Interesting comparison.
The BRZ might be the better car, but I'll stick with the mustang.
Not because the mustang is faster, but because the mustang has a lot
more personality. That and the mustang is not a japanese car.
Yes, I'm an american car snob. I can't help it.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old May 21st 12, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On May 20, 5:45*pm, twk > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> " > wrote:
> > The performance pack V6 Mustang takes on the BRZ.

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=pD3hgleEOXA

> > I wonder how this comparison will turn out when the new/next, and
> > supposedly smaller, Mustang debuts?

> Interesting comparison.
> The BRZ might be the better car, but I'll stick with the mustang.
> Not because the mustang is faster, but because the mustang has a lot
> more personality.

The BRZ is compelling though. I like it being smaller, lighter. I'm
trying to picture those dimensions with Mustang styling and V8
power.

> That and the mustang is not a japanese car.
> Yes, I'm an american car snob. I can't help it.

Growing up next to Detroit, I also rout for the hometown guys. But I
do appreciate what the Japanese have helped American cars to become --
better quality and efficiency.

Patrick

Old May 21st 12, 05:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> On May 20, 5:45*pm, twk > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> >
> > " > wrote:
> > > The performance pack V6 Mustang takes on the BRZ.

> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=pD3hgleEOXA

> > > I wonder how this comparison will turn out when the new/next, and
> > > supposedly smaller, Mustang debuts?

> > Interesting comparison.
> > The BRZ might be the better car, but I'll stick with the mustang.
> > Not because the mustang is faster, but because the mustang has a lot
> > more personality.

> The BRZ is compelling though. I like it being smaller, lighter. I'm
> trying to picture those dimensions with Mustang styling and V8
> power.
>
> > That and the mustang is not a japanese car.
> > Yes, I'm an american car snob. I can't help it.

> Growing up next to Detroit, I also rout for the hometown guys. But I
> do appreciate what the Japanese have helped American cars to become --
> better quality and efficiency.
>
> Patrick
>
> > For all you know this message was...
> > Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.

I can agree with you on the quality & efficiency. People still think US
made cars quality sucks. Ah wait, not if it is US built and has a jap
badge on it for some reason.