corvette tecnical info needed

Old June 22nd 05, 06:14 AM
stockcardoug

Default corvette tecnical info needed

I am trying to find out the technical info on the wheelbases of corvettes
as the years went by! I.E. front wheel width, rear wheel width. and of
course the distance from front to back!!
I guess the best thing to get ahold of is an addy or something of that
nature where I might view all technical data on the vette.
I am building a car that requires the use of the engine and trany. ect....
The car will not look like a vette though and hope that I will not
offend anyone with this mod!
once finished the car will be a shock to those that see and hear it!

Any help any of you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Old June 25th 05, 04:02 PM
Paul J. Veres

This has it all: http://www.corvetteblackbook.com/

lkaboutautos.com...

Old June 26th 05, 05:19 AM
stockcardoug

Thankyou for the help!! Other than that book, is there any other sources
that I might be able to view or perhaps some of you could tell me what the
wheel bases are engine sizes in the way of how much room they take up in
the engine compartment ect... on the various years? The body that I am
looking to fit arround this stuff is a 92 chev. cavalier! Please don't
think it as a silly effort or pathetic! lol Is the chalenge and the eye
opener that the car will recieve that has me thinking of doing it!

Old June 26th 05, 02:18 PM
Vandervecken

I don't think that's silly or pathetic. I've always loved Q-ships.

About twenty years ago a friend of mine put a 350 CID V8 into a
Chevrolet Monza. T'was a most interesting car.

-- Vandervecken

Old June 26th 05, 05:38 PM
L DaVinci

http://www.idavette.net/facts.htm

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:14:52 -0400, "stockcardoug"

Old June 30th 05, 02:52 AM
stockcardoug

cavalier Z24 that is! Just realized what I had left out of that!

Old June 30th 05, 03:00 AM
stockcardoug

looks like the biggest hurtle will be the suspension and wheel base! Z24 is
naturally not as wide! Guess i will have to find a rearend narrow enouph
to bolt up!