156 Cargo net size

Old October 6th 10, 05:09 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Default 156 Cargo net size

Catman > wrote:

> >> I never had spoilers[1]. Wipers were crap at anything above 80 though.
> >>
> >> [1] Do your worst.

> TBH I was expecting a list of comments about pram handles.

Sorry to disappoint, but, as you know, I've been on holiday.
--
SteveH
Old October 6th 10, 06:55 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

SteveH wrote:

>> TBH I was expecting a list of comments about pram handles.

> Sorry to disappoint, but, as you know, I've been on holiday.

Yeah, we'll let you off.

cnut

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Repost special request by Howard, smaller size - File 156 of 169 - 1982 Lincoln Continental 4dr sedan white Interior.jpg (1/1) Mike G[_2_] Auto Photos 0 December 6th 07 04:18 PM
repost Stage I or not - File 04 of 29 - 1971 Buick Skylark GS conv white 455ci 315hp gross ~260hp net; 330hp gross ~275hp net.JPG (1/1) guest Auto Photos 0 September 11th 07 04:34 PM
Cargo Net for PT Cruiser Nobody Chrysler 2 June 10th 06 04:07 AM
rim and tire size/ size lift Jon Jeep 8 February 27th 06 03:00 PM
Good place to look for a cargo net SoCalMike Honda 1 January 22nd 05 02:21 AM