R & R heater core on a 1990 -- question

Old November 21st 04, 08:50 AM
Ben Harding

Default R & R heater core on a 1990 -- question

I own a 95 LT1

I just finished doing mine yesterday. took me 6 1/2 hours closer to 7 hours.
This is not a fun job,there's a lot that has to come off. I mean it took me
a good 3 hours till I even seen the heater core box... Good luck!

Old November 21st 04, 02:24 PM
John Smith

Yes, I did my 92 and it was a 7 to 8 hour job. You dont have to take
the dash out of the car and you can split the case without taking the
dash out. It takes some time but I thought it was worth it not to have
to remove the dash.

Old November 21st 04, 02:24 PM
John Smith