A lap around "The Ring"

Old March 27th 05, 09:36 PM
Randy Magruder

Randy

> Truth hurts sometimes. Not all have the guts to face it.

Particularly people like you, just off the mothership. How's Elvis,
btw? Send my greetings on one of your next trips home.

Randy
Old March 27th 05, 09:36 PM
John Wallace

Er....where did you read that? I implied they were *both* ******s...
Old March 27th 05, 09:39 PM
Randy Magruder

Don't worry, there are people even WORSE than Marty, like that French
author who claims that 9/11 didn't really happen, and even if it did,
it must've been those Israeli agents on adjacent buildings
choreographing the whole thing.

The Michael-Moore lunatic fringe has become even more unhinged now that
their "Bush=Hitler" campaign didn't work.

It's fun to imagine them at their keyboards foaming at the mouth,
waking up every morning full of hatred and paranoia.

Oh well, there will always be enough rational people out there that we
shouldn't have to worry about people like this actually getting
elected. They'll just have to settle for an attempt at judicial
tyranny.

Randy

PS Marty, pop quiz for you. Did the founding fathers of this country
(evil white heterosexual males, of course), write that the judiciary
should be the final authority on what is constitutional? Yes or no.

Old March 27th 05, 09:40 PM
Randy Magruder

Good one! They can't wait 4 years though. His wing of the party is
undoubtedly getting champaigne on ice so they can toast their success
when Terri Schaivo dies. It'll be like Christmas for the 'culture of
death' crowd.

Old March 27th 05, 09:59 PM
JP

"John Wallace" > wrote in message
> JP wrote:
>
> >>(Don't mind the Bush part - I know half of you guys thought he was
> >>better than his political clone Kerry. I tend to take Steve Bell's

view!)

> > <rolls eyes> Nice try........"Here, let me get a dig in on any Bush
> > supporters, but, wink, don't mind it guys"

> Er....where did you read that? I implied they were *both* ******s...

Um, in your post ?

But then, this is priceless too, from another post,......"Mitch - this
ain't the place for politics, ....."

So, you can post political comments, but not others ? Interesting.

Old March 27th 05, 10:06 PM
John Wallace

Randy Magruder wrote:
> Don't worry, there are people even WORSE than Marty, like that French
> author who claims that 9/11 didn't really happen, and even if it did,
> it must've been those Israeli agents on adjacent buildings
> choreographing the whole thing.

You have to admit though, the French guy has a shred of a point. I'm far
from saying he's right, but I've never seen a plane disappear into a
hole smaller than itself, nor leave any trace of wreckage, bodies,
seats, luggage, or any of the other debris we've all seen in every other
plane crash.

It *is* wierd
Old March 27th 05, 10:07 PM
John Wallace

JP wrote:
> Um, in your post ?
>
> But then, this is priceless too, from another post,......"Mitch - this
> ain't the place for politics, ....."
>
> So, you can post political comments, but not others ? Interesting.

I was apologising for the fact that *I* was about to go off topic.

I made no comment on what others should or should not do. You should try
it sometime.
Old March 27th 05, 10:24 PM
JP

"John Wallace" > wrote in message
> JP wrote:
> > Um, in your post ?
> >
> > But then, this is priceless too, from another post,......"Mitch - this
> > ain't the place for politics, ....."
> >
> > So, you can post political comments, but not others ? Interesting.

> I was apologising for the fact that *I* was about to go off topic.
>
> I made no comment on what others should or should not do. You should try
> it sometime.

<laughter>

My, the hypocrisy just keeps on comin'. It "ain't the place for
politics", yet you have no problem posting such......repeatedly in one
thread, including the first illusion to it maybe ?

Suggest you follow your own advice.

Old March 27th 05, 10:34 PM
elrikk

"Goy Larsen" > wrote in message
> Mitch_A wrote:
> >
> > Do you have ANY kind of proof or are conspiracies your thing?
> >
> > If you rub that bottle hard enough a Jeannie will pop out too
> >
> > Europe has went off the deep end. This kind of thinking was considered

the
> > lunatic fringe not long ago, what the hell happened to reason and common
> > sense over their??

> We put it on the shelf when you guys re-elected GWB as we figured we
> wouldn't need it for another 4 years
>
> (Warning, the above was intended as a joke)
>

> Beers and cheers
> (uncle) Goy
> "goyl at nettx dot no"

Your kind intentions aside, some jokes are just too close to the truth.
;o)

Elrikk

Old March 27th 05, 10:55 PM
John Wallace

JP wrote:
> <laughter>
>
> My, the hypocrisy just keeps on comin'. It "ain't the place for
> politics", yet you have no problem posting such......repeatedly in one
> thread, including the first illusion to it maybe ?
>
> Suggest you follow your own advice.

Tell you what, I'll just file "getting through to you" under
recreational impossibilities.

By the way, it's "allusion".

"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake BMW 64 March 10th 05 11:25 AM
99 Cobra cracked ring cgun Ford Mustang 10 February 22nd 05 04:33 PM
Anyone heard the new NFL Ring tones? [email protected] Driving 4 January 11th 05 01:40 PM
cause of broken ring gear teeth RLGIRSCH 4x4 0 October 11th 04 09:05 PM