A lap around "The Ring"

Old March 27th 05, 05:40 PM
Mitch_A

First dont take my statement out of context. The lives arent "nothing" but
the crok tears form some left wing activist are...

Having been an Infantryman I can honestly say that most if not all knew the
risk when they joined the MILITARY! Ignorance is no excuse.

Crocodile tears in this case are a slap in the face to ANY soldier and is
disrespectful to the tenth degree.

If ya wanna cry about lives being lost look no further than the US highways.
Since the start of the Iraqi war weve lost over 40k (yes 40,000) innocent
lives including women and children yet the 1500 make the headlines in the
liberal medias agenda driven world.

The troop made a conscience choice to join and knew the risk and accepted
it. For someone else to use that FREE CHOICE as some kind of a tool against
a politician is absurd.

Things arent perfect in Iraq but ask the Kurds if this mission was/is a
success....

No one is trying to blow smoke here. Mistakes were made but things are
improving all over the ME and its only going to get better.

Mitch

.. .

Old March 27th 05, 05:44 PM
MartyU

Randy Magruder wrote:
> MartyU wrote:
>

>><moveon.org talking points snipped>

> nice job regurgitating the left-wing propaganda.
>
> Randy

Truth hurts sometimes. Not all have the guts to face it.

Marty
Old March 27th 05, 05:48 PM
MartyU

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:10:59 GMT, Steve Smith wrote:
>
>>and we still haven't caught the guy responsible for
>>9/11.
>>

> He's of bigger use for the current US administration while he's
> roaming around freely. It's easier to keep people scared and afraid
> that way.
>
> All the best,
>
> Uwe

Absolutely. Glad to see someone here gets it.

Marty
Old March 27th 05, 06:40 PM
JP

"Steve Smith" > wrote in message
.. .
> Nothing? Ask the families of the 1,500 troops who died.
>
> We've turned Iraq into a bigger spawning ground for terrorists than
> Afghanistan ever was..

<snip other drivel>

Cite ?

Old March 27th 05, 07:10 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old March 27th 05, 07:21 PM
Mitch_A

Do you have ANY kind of proof or are conspiracies your thing?

If you rub that bottle hard enough a Jeannie will pop out too

Europe has went off the deep end. This kind of thinking was considered the
lunatic fringe not long ago, what the hell happened to reason and common
sense over their??

Mitch

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote > He's of bigger use for

Old March 27th 05, 07:28 PM
Goy Larsen

Mitch_A wrote:

> Do you have ANY kind of proof or are conspiracies your thing?
>
> If you rub that bottle hard enough a Jeannie will pop out too
>
> Europe has went off the deep end. This kind of thinking was considered the
> lunatic fringe not long ago, what the hell happened to reason and common
> sense over their??

We put it on the shelf when you guys re-elected GWB as we figured we
wouldn't need it for another 4 years

(Warning, the above was intended as a joke)

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy
"goyl at nettx dot no"

http://www.theuspits.com

"A man is only as old as the woman he feels........"
--Groucho Marx--
Old March 27th 05, 07:45 PM
MartyU

Randy Magruder wrote:
> Don't worry, there are people even WORSE than Marty, like that French
> author who claims that 9/11 didn't really happen, and even if it did,
> it must've been those Israeli agents on adjacent buildings
> choreographing the whole thing.

Classic right-wing difficulty with cognitive dissonance. Terrorist
attacked us so my leader must be right about who the threat is.

> The Michael-Moore lunatic fringe has become even more unhinged now that
> their "Bush=Hitler" campaign didn't work.

Michael Moore, great American hero. Has the guts and the brains to seek
the awful truth and use his art to communicate.

> It's fun to imagine them at their keyboards foaming at the mouth,
> waking up every morning full of hatred and paranoia.

Yes, Randy it has never been a better time to be a liberal Democrat.
Liberals are what stands between America and the jugernaught of
ocorporatism being engineered by the Bush neo-fascists.

> Oh well, there will always be enough rational people out there that we
> shouldn't have to worry about people like this actually getting
> elected. They'll just have to settle for an attempt at judicial
> tyranny.

Oh yes, it's judicial tyranny when ever the right-wing doesn't like a
court ruling. Like the Terri Shiavo case, right?

> Randy
>
> PS Marty, pop quiz for you. Did the founding fathers of this country
> (evil white heterosexual males, of course), write that the judiciary
> should be the final authority on what is constitutional? Yes or no.

Final authority? If you believe in democratic principles of government
that is of, by, and for the people, no. The judiciary interpets the law.
I think that was covered in Government 101.

Marty
Old March 27th 05, 07:53 PM
MartyU

Randy Magruder wrote:
> Good one! They can't wait 4 years though. His wing of the party is
> undoubtedly getting champaigne on ice so they can toast their success
> when Terri Schaivo dies. It'll be like Christmas for the 'culture of
> death' crowd.

Culture of death crowd? You mean those of us who want an end to the flow
of our soldier's blood to secure oil?

I continually mystifies me how the religious fundamentalists of the
right wing seems to have all but exclusive concern for life before birth
and after death. And yes, Terri Shiavo died long ago regardless of the
medical support that has kept her body alive.

Marty

Old March 27th 05, 09:35 PM
John Wallace

Mitch_A wrote:

> 30 million newly FREED people in 2 countries voting in FREE elections is
> somehow a disaster? We sadly lost over 1500 brave soldiers but in the big
> scheme of things thats nothing. We lose nearly that many in training
> accidents in the same time period and that many in just a few minutes of
> dday.

Mitch - this ain't the place for politics, but democracy says you can't
just remove people you don't like. Look on any newsreel footage of Iraq,
Saddam got a whole load more support than Bush or Blair get at home.

Heck, if the world worked by removing foreign leaders who didn't fit
"our view", the majority of Europe would be marching through Washington
right now! :-)

> BTW GW will be looked upon in history as a brave politician that changed the
> world for the better despite the lefts continual insane ramblings.

I *truly* believe history will look back in horror on GW, as the worst
president in the history of the United States. There's a LOT of mileage
in this before we see whether "the world" has changed for the better.
Not "the world as the US sees it" or "the world as the US wishes it",
but the world that exists for the people in those countries.

If he wanted to make the world better, stopping his world bank buddies
raping the third world, and his arms manufacturing other buddies selling
even more weapons to them, would have been a far better place to start.

No money in that though.

Sorry, way OT

"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake BMW 64 March 10th 05 12:25 PM
99 Cobra cracked ring cgun Ford Mustang 10 February 22nd 05 05:33 PM
Anyone heard the new NFL Ring tones? [email protected] Driving 4 January 11th 05 02:40 PM
cause of broken ring gear teeth RLGIRSCH 4x4 0 October 11th 04 09:05 PM