FS:stuff in NC

Old September 8th 04, 02:34 AM
Daniel-Pittsboro NC

Default FS:stuff in NC

Hello My name is Daniel from Pittsboro NC 919-542-5566. I have been doing
the best I can to sell off a few auto tech's (including myself online) with
New, Used & Recondition car parts that we have laying around at our business
including antiques, pianos, art work and more.
I'm finding it really hard to build trust and sell on the internet. I find
most of my sales are off line doing auto repairs or working on homes... I
have invested tons of
time with my website and would love to see some results. I personally
haven't learned ebay yet, but that will be another thing to learn. I have
a $1.00
membership That is refundable on your first order. When you get a chance
read up on my site at autofashions.com . I have lots of interesting things,
just trying to fish them out of the weeds, wasps or sort through storage to
find out what they are.
I post my site on a daily basis. Thanks for taking the time to read my ad.
You won't be disappointed with me doing the best I can to serve you when you
join up. DS!