I need installation procedure Garage Storage

Old September 21st 12, 11:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
jessica smith

Default I need installation procedure Garage Storage

Please help me
Old September 21st 12, 11:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
nelly dean

Of course, I will help you,If you want installation procedure for Garage Storage,then I would like to recommended you on this website- http://www.garagestoragecabinets.com...n-instructions

Old September 21st 12, 12:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 9/21/2012 05:11, nelly dean wrote:
> Of course, I will help you,If you want installation procedure for Garage Storage,then I would like to recommended you on this website- http://www.garagespamcabinets.com/do...n-instructions
>

> On Friday, September 21, 2012 3:40:48 PM UTC+5:30, jessica smith wrote:
>> Please help me

Are you really that stupid or do you just think everyone else on
Usenet is that stupid? Do you even know WTF Usenet it?

219.91.144.218 India Karnataka Bengalore You Telecom India Pvt Ltd
Old September 21st 12, 03:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article >,
jessica smith > wrote:

> Please help me

I don't understand the question.
You want to install "garage storage"? Shelves? Cabinets?
Try Lowes or Home Depot, or some place like that.

Or are you going to store your mustang in a garage?

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old September 21st 12, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dike Melanis

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> On 9/21/2012 05:11, nelly dean wrote:
>> Of course, I will help you,If you want installation procedure for Garage
>> Storage,then I would like to recommended you on this website-
>> http://www.garagespamcabinets.com/do...n-instructions
>>

>> On Friday, September 21, 2012 3:40:48 PM UTC+5:30, jessica smith wrote:
>>> Please help me

> Are you really that stupid or do you just think everyone else on Usenet
> is that stupid? Do you even know WTF Usenet it?
>

> 219.91.144.218 India Karnataka Bengalore You Telecom India Pvt Ltd

Initiating server query ...
Looking up the domain name for IP: 219.91.144.218
The domain name for the IP address is: 218-144-91-219.static.youbroadband.in
Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80
No response was received from the machine and port at that IP. The machine
may be offline or the connection port may be stealthed.
Query complete.

Old September 21st 12, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 9/21/2012 09:48, twk wrote:
> In article >,
> jessica smith > wrote:
>
>> Please help me

> I don't understand the question.
> You want to install "garage storage"? Shelves? Cabinets?
> Try Lowes or Home Depot, or some place like that.
>
> Or are you going to store your mustang in a garage?

Neither, He's spamming.
Old September 21st 12, 07:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jimbo /m ...

"jessica smith" > wrote in message
> Please help me

store it in a bigger garage ......