Bang Shift... and Bang

Old May 19th 12, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default Bang Shift... and Bang

Bad enough when you wreck your Mustang, worse when you do it on
national television.

http://bangshift.com/blog/watch-a-fo...time-show.html

Patrick
Old May 19th 12, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> Bad enough when you wreck your Mustang, worse when you do it on
> national television.
>
> http://bangshift.com/blog/watch-a-fo...d-tvs-pass-tim
> e-show.html
>
> Patrick

I'm not that familiar with drag racing, but I have to side with one of
the comments there "...umŠI usually back off the throttle when my car
starts to go Œsquirrel¹". It sure looked like he was out of control and
stayed on the gas. He should have backed off as soon as he was no longer
going straight ahead. His tires were still smoking when he hits the wall.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old May 19th 12, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On May 19, 9:01*am, twk > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> " > wrote:
> > Bad enough when you wreck your Mustang, worse when you do it on
> > national television.

> >http://bangshift.com/blog/watch-a-fo...k-on-speed-tvs...
> > e-show.html

He tried to be macho and drive through it. That can look impressive
if you pull it off, but, as in this case, stupid if you don't.
There's a very fine line between not getting scared and not being
smart.

Patrick