New Giulietta

Old April 17th 10, 02:56 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Default New Giulietta

Just flicking through Auto Italia, which arrived this morning.

Looks very nice in metallic red with pimp-tints.

I'd love a QV, but I can see us settling for the 170bhp 1.4 Multi-Air
Turbo in Lusso spec in around, erm, 2014....

Seriously good looking car - the front end looks right on the red ones,
whereas it looks a bit iffy on white ones.

Nice to see a return to hidden rear door handles, too.

--
SteveH
Old April 19th 10, 08:51 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Gunther Ahammer[_2_]

SteveH wrote:
> Just flicking through Auto Italia, which arrived this morning.
>
> Looks very nice in metallic red with pimp-tints.
>
> I'd love a QV, but I can see us settling for the 170bhp 1.4 Multi-Air
> Turbo in Lusso spec in around, erm, 2014....
>
> Seriously good looking car - the front end looks right on the red
> ones, whereas it looks a bit iffy on white ones.
>
> Nice to see a return to hidden rear door handles, too.

Here in Austria the Giulietta starts in May with 1,4TB/120HP, 1,4TB
Multiair/170HP, 1,6JTDM/150HP and 2,0JTDM/170HP. 1750TBi/235HP QV (same
engine as in 159TBi) will be delivered from October 2010.
The first pricelist can be found at
http://www.alfagiulietta.de/media/sh...etta_FINAL.PDF
(in .at approx. + 1000,00 EUR for taxes)

Gunther

Giulietta - new photos J.D.[_2_] Alfa Romeo 53 December 30th 09 07:30 PM
For sale: Giulietta '78 Monét Alfa Romeo 2 March 17th 06 06:01 PM
Giulietta '78 Monét Alfa Romeo 5 February 13th 06 10:50 AM
GTV and Giulietta SteveH Alfa Romeo 2 September 19th 05 04:39 PM
Giulietta is purring again :) Gordon Alfa Romeo 1 July 7th 04 04:15 PM