AC issue

Old June 29th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Default AC issue

Bruce wrote:
> Iva, That's one of the "Raindeer" , isn't it ? :-)
>
> Bruce Bing '03 LS

Yeah, I guess it is. Guess that's *really* freudian with all the
thunderstorms we're having around here lately. ;-D

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old June 29th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
miker

> > Iva, That's one of the "Raindeer" , isn't it ? :-)
>
> Yeah, I guess it is. Guess that's *really* freudian with all the
> thunderstorms we're having around here lately. ;-D

It's even got the red nose. Only one horn tho.

miker

Old June 29th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"miker" > wrote:

>> > Iva, That's one of the "Raindeer" , isn't it ? :-)

>> Yeah, I guess it is. Guess that's *really* freudian with all the
>> thunderstorms we're having around here lately. ;-D

> It's even got the red nose. Only one horn tho.

The red nose was Rudolph, Vixen may have had a brown nose, though,
you'd have to ask the other reindeer or maybe Mr. Claus. ;-)

Old June 29th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Iva wrote:

> I had the opportunity to buy Belle back from the wrecker but couldn't
> face the thought of tearing her apart.
>
> Iva & Vixen
> 2004 Classic Red
> No more winkin' Miata

I am about as unsentimental as it comes with material objects, but it
did hurt to tear apart the '96M, probably because it was the best car I
have ever owned.

I was just about to replace the timing belt on that one when it was
totaled at 75,000 miles.

Pat
Old June 29th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

XS11E wrote:

> The red nose was Rudolph, Vixen may have had a brown nose, though,
> you'd have to ask the other reindeer or maybe Mr. Claus. ;-)

Vixen the brown-nosing reindeer? You should write a book, or at least a
song about that.....

Pat

Old June 29th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ken Lyons

"Iva" > wrote
> I had the opportunity to buy Belle back from the wrecker but couldn't face
> the thought of tearing her apart.

Dang! I have a need for a passenger fender and door (don't ask). Belle is
the right color. And you are within a reasonable driving distance. Of course
we can see what downward spiral this can be thanks to Pat.
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
Inside the Beltway

Old June 30th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Ken Lyons wrote:

> Dang! I have a need for a passenger fender and door (don't ask). Belle is
> the right color. And you are within a reasonable driving distance. Of course
> we can see what downward spiral this can be thanks to Pat.
> --
> Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
> Inside the Beltway
> [Remove the first two digits to reply]

Definitely a downward spiral.

The death of my miata, however, has improved and repaired many others,
and at a whole lot lower prices in general that a place like planetmiata
or a salvage yard charges.
Probably 40 to 50 different miatas so far are wearing parts from the
'96M, including my present '91 model.

Pat
Old June 30th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Ken Lyons wrote:
>Iva wrote:
>> I had the opportunity to buy Belle back from the wrecker but
>> couldn't face the thought of tearing her apart.
>>

> Dang! I have a need for a passenger fender and door (don't ask).
> Belle is the right color. And you are within a reasonable driving
> distance. Of course we can see what downward spiral this can be
> thanks to Pat.

Actually, if you're willing to drive this far, we have a member in NJ
who has several Miata in various stages of dismemberment - most of
them red. He probably has what you need.

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old July 1st 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Iva wrote:

> Actually, if you're willing to drive this far, we have a member in NJ
> who has several Miata in various stages of dismemberment - most of
> them red. He probably has what you need.
>
> Iva & Vixen
> 2004 Classic Red
> No more winkin' Miata

There is a Pennsylvania Pat? That is unacceptable. :-)

It looks like I will be parting out two more M1 Miatas, then I am
calling it quits on ripping down cars down unless I come across a deal
that can't be passed up.

Pat
Old July 1st 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

pws wrote:

> There is a Pennsylvania Pat? That is unacceptable. :-)

Make that a NJ Pat.

I forget that you live somewhere that you can change States without
driving for a minimum of 4 or 5 hours. It is actually faster to reach
Mexico from where I am than any U.S. State, and that is still 240 miles
away.
Louisiana is close to the same distance, but it still a bit further away.

Pat

AC issue Mac Mazda 8 June 16th 06 07:54 AM
96 T&C odd pcm issue [email protected] Chrysler 3 January 1st 06 07:09 PM
96 T&C odd pcc issue [email protected] Chrysler 0 November 26th 05 05:24 PM
BMW X5 Oil issue [email protected] Technology 20 May 18th 05 11:23 AM
BMW X5 Oil issue [email protected] BMW 8 May 18th 05 11:23 AM