A note of thanks

Old May 10th 08, 05:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default A note of thanks

....to the 19 "lurkers" who have e-mailed me so far asking for larger copies
of my sample pics. Thanks for your interest. I'm happy to have been able
to provide them for you and I have added you to my list of contacts and will
forward others to you automatically. And thanks also for your understanding
and support in this NG's defensive battle against its troll. We need to
demonstrate to this scum that his actions have consequences.

Regards,
--
Pat Durkin

Old May 10th 08, 06:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message

PS - I forgot the most important part.

The several who have already contacted me were pretty good detectives and
either had my proper e-mail address on file for a while or traced me down by
some fashion.

Until recently I always showed me e-mail address as &
off course there is no such thing as pacbull but the contraction of Pacific
Bell is pacbell and some guys were able to put 2 + 2 together and come up
with the right answer. Also for a while I was showing it in my sig line as
c l o v e r s a t p a c b e l l d o t n e t. And some likewise had
located that on previous postings in various groups. For those who'd rather
not be a detective I'll make it real easy. My real address is attached to
this message.

And to save yourself any needless clutter in your mailbox please specify if
you're only interested in certain specific pics. If you don't I'd be likely
to put you in the "automatic" mode and send you everything from now on.

PS - PS - Any lurker with a camera should be encouraged to join and become
active in a.b.p.a. Even if you don't post pics every week we'd welcome your
opinions and other contributions.
--
Pat Durkin

Old May 11th 08, 02:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI - Powered[_3_]

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> Hi Pat,
> You're a man among men.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

hey, COWARD, did you move to kalyfornia so you could get in the butt
screwing orgies with the pig and zincie?

http://www.teranews.com **

--
HEMI - Powered, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"

Old May 11th 08, 05:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> ...to the 19 "lurkers" who have e-mailed me so far asking for larger
> copies of my sample pics. Thanks for your interest. I'm happy to
> have been able to provide them for you and I have added you to my
> list of contacts and will forward others to you automatically. And
> thanks also for your understanding and support in this NG's
> defensive battle against its troll. We need to demonstrate to this
> scum that his actions have consequences.
>
> Regards,

and those consequences would be, Pig? all you're doing is showing the
other hundreds of users what a consumate and childish fool you are. be
sure to add me to your private contact list, though, as I contritely
intend to change my evil ways and bow down and kiss your phat ass if
that's what it takes to get decent size Mopar pics. No, wait, belay my
last - keep your ****-ass pictures if that makes your sad life a little
more tolerable for you. I sure hope you didn't have any kids that lived,
they wouldn't be too proud of their ole dad who so clearly failed to
graduate from Kindergarten.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Most people with power would like to use it wisely, if someone
believable would tell them how", Robert Townsend in the book "Up The
Organization"
Old May 11th 08, 05:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> "Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message
>
> PS - I forgot the most important part.
>
> The several who have already contacted me were pretty good
> detectives and either had my proper e-mail address on file for a
> while or traced me down by some fashion.

wow, that was really hard!

> Until recently I always showed me e-mail address as
> & off course there is no such thing as pacbull
> but the contraction of Pacific Bell is pacbell and some guys were
> able to put 2 + 2 together and come up with the right answer. Also
> for a while I was showing it in my sig line as c l o v e r s a t p
> a c b e l l d o t n e t. And some likewise had located that on
> a detective I'll make it real easy. My real address is attached to
> this message.
>
> And to save yourself any needless clutter in your mailbox please
> specify if you're only interested in certain specific pics. If you
> don't I'd be likely to put you in the "automatic" mode and send you
> everything from now on.
>
> PS - PS - Any lurker with a camera should be encouraged to join and
> become active in a.b.p.a. Even if you don't post pics every week
> we'd welcome your opinions and other contributions.

to avoid clutter in my inbox, I think I'll skip talking to miscreants
like you at all. do you really think I'm dumb enough to fall for your
troll bait in order to reveal my E-mail addy? now, if you have any
balls, produce a list of your toadies who've begged you for your
precious crap.

Old May 17th 08, 11:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message
> "Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message
>
> PS - I forgot the most important part.
>
> The several who have already contacted me were pretty good detectives and
> either had my proper e-mail address on file for a while or traced me down

by
> some fashion.
>
> Until recently I always showed me e-mail address as &
> off course there is no such thing as pacbull but the contraction of

Pacific
> Bell is pacbell and some guys were able to put 2 + 2 together and come up
> with the right answer. Also for a while I was showing it in my sig line

as
> c l o v e r s a t p a c b e l l d o t n e t. And some likewise had
> located that on previous postings in various groups. For those who'd

rather
> not be a detective I'll make it real easy. My real address is attached to
> this message.
>
> And to save yourself any needless clutter in your mailbox please specify

if
> you're only interested in certain specific pics. If you don't I'd be

likely
> to put you in the "automatic" mode and send you everything from now on.
>
> PS - PS - Any lurker with a camera should be encouraged to join and become
> active in a.b.p.a. Even if you don't post pics every week we'd welcome

your
> opinions and other contributions.
> --
> Pat Durkin

** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **

NOTE kenmo Auto Photos 1 December 6th 06 12:02 AM
just a note stevie Ford Explorer 0 November 22nd 05 12:51 AM
Note to Self Juper Wort VW air cooled 7 September 27th 05 03:51 PM
A Note for "Dad" Scubabix Corvette 9 March 22nd 05 07:38 PM
Just A Little Mustang Note Andrew Smith Ford Explorer 4 February 17th 05 11:33 PM