Corvette oil change

Old February 23rd 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Corvette oil change

"Charles Spitzer" > wrote
in message ...

> "'Key" > wrote in message
>>

>> --
>> "Key"

>>> I drained the first 1/2 quart out of the pan, before I
>>> warmed it up to drain, into a glass beaker we used to
>>> separate and gage paint particulates, (metal
>>> flake-iridescents) to see if any water shows up.

>> wouldn't think that any water would show up after
>> draining the first 1/2 quart out of the pan,
>> before warming it up.
>> water would come to the top instead of the bottom of the
>> pan.
>>
>> my2¢
>> --
>> "Key"

> oil floats on water.

yep, sure does...
my bad:-)

--
"Key"

Old February 23rd 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

If you haven't figured it out in the last 34 years, it's probably not
that important by now.

John

A3 change metric/imperial Nick Audi 4 September 14th 05 08:20 AM
Can oil & filters change cause enging fire? I.Pavlov Chrysler 31 August 6th 05 09:46 AM
Can oil & filters change cause enging fire? I.Pavlov Chrysler 7 August 4th 05 03:43 PM
PIC - Full restoration of 1960 Corvette brings car to life JLA Corvette 5 May 21st 05 02:28 PM