Audi owner experiences

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22nd 04, 03:15 PM
John Prendergast

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:11:42 +0100, "Ronny" > wrote:

>"John Prendergast" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:06:22 +0100, "Ronny" > wrote:
>>

>>>"Ian S" > wrote in message

>>>I've owned 2 Audis now, a B5 A4 and a B6 A4 and I must say they are the
>>>most
>>>reliable cars i have owned, they have the best build quality in a car I
>>>have
>>>owned, they are the cheapest to repair as well, companies like GSF /
>>>Eurocarparts make owning Audi's a cheap car to run, I now have a 1.8T
>>>quattro and will be putting 180k miles on this one before i trade it in,
>>>and
>>>am not worried at all.
>>>
>>>My last V6 Audi went to 161k miles, and still drove like new, it was
>>>quiet,
>>>fast, rust free, and as long as you look after the car it will last as
>>>long
>>>as you want it too

>> I've just bought a 1996 A6 2.6 V6 with 192,000 miles on the clock.
>> There aren't many makes I'd even consider with that kind of mileage.
>>

>John you havnt just bought my old Audi have you ?

That's just what I was thinking :-)

>But then I sold it with 162k miles, it was a quattro though, 2.6 v6 12valve

I bought mine last month but no, it's not a quattro. I wish the
previous owner had included the adaptor for the anti-theft wheel
bolts, but as it turned out the local Audi dealer had one in stock for
a tenner (including spare bolt).

audi cd for pc news.blueyonder.co.uk Audi 1 October 7th 04 09:51 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 July 27th 04 04:08 PM
New Audi Owner Len S. Audi 1 May 26th 04 03:02 AM
Hate, Envy and Angst: The Accord Owner belches about Audi A4: suspension damage after only 35K Saintor Audi 2 May 17th 04 06:09 PM
FOR SALE (Arlington, VA): Audi S4 2001, *Low miles*, Manual, Silver, Original Owner selling - $26500 @| Audi 0 May 15th 04 06:17 AM