An example for you all to look up to

Old March 29th 05, 08:04 PM
Tony Rickard

I think this is an agree to disagree thread.

GTR on the shelves, GTP released, Thunder Mod for GPL. No time, no time!

"alex martini" > wrote in message
> A normal person understands that war is a last resort, and one that is

taken
> because one's nation is in danger. A normal person understands that
> democracy is not implemented at the point of a depleted uraniumed bomb.

Were
> it only so, we'd all be nazis by now.
>
> "Mitch_A" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Youre mis-interpreting aggression. If anything like me it's not
> > aggression it's AMAZEMENT that an otherwise seemingly normal person can
> > think in the terms youve described yourself in the past few posts.
> >
> > The flight sim ng is known for its left wing lunatics if youre looking

for

Old March 29th 05, 08:24 PM
Goy Larsen

Tony Rickard wrote:

> I think this is an agree to disagree thread.
>
> GTR on the shelves, GTP released, Thunder Mod for GPL. No time, no time!

Not to mention rFactor on the horizon ?

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy
"goyl at nettx dot no"

http://www.theuspits.com

"A man is only as old as the woman he feels........"
--Groucho Marx--
Old March 29th 05, 08:29 PM
Mitch_A

Your so called "Last resort" does not exist in the Liberal mind nor is it
part of the Liberal agenda.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense realizes the time of last resort was
upon us. Maybe you can turn a blind eye to the cancer of terrorism but 9-11
wasnt the only attack on the US by any stretch of anyone's imagination.

Bush 41 should have forced Saddam to show up for the surrender and arrested
him for crimes against humanity back in 91'. That was the FIRST mistake in
Iraq.

The Oil for Food scam perpetrated by our European allies was nearly a
declaration of War against the US and clearly showed who's side the greedy
Euro politicians are on.

The Euro media fans the flames against the US even though as time goes by
your naive argument looks more and more marginal at best. Even presented
with the OVERWHELMING evidence you refuse to give even the slightest benefit
of any doubt to GW or the good intentions of the US taxpayer.

Despite your blind hatred of GW he showed more GUTS than any politician
since Reagan (I bet you hated him too even though he saved Europe from
Communism). He knew the political risks involved in his choices to go to
Iraq and rid the world of this oppressive dictator once and for all. He knew
RIGHT vs WRONG and that along with a nudge towards Peace and Democracy and
Freedom will ring throughout the Middle East just as its happened in Europe
and South America.

You have the GALL to mention the Nazi's? Which BTW Europe as a whole
nurtured/fostered and was UNABLE to defend against. Who bailed you out of
that one? Remember the Cold War? Naw, too young and idealistic to remember
history..

I repeat for the LAST time.
The US has done more good in the world than ANY country in the HISTORY of
humanity. Just about ANY country you post to the internet from can almost
directly thank the US for its freedom. Thats saying something despite your
misgivings....

Mitch

Old March 29th 05, 08:53 PM
Bruce Kennewell

See?
It took a Deep Thinker like Adams to come up with the answer!

Thanks, Uncle.

Bruce

Old March 29th 05, 09:26 PM
Goy Larsen

Bruce Kennewell wrote:

> See?
> It took a Deep Thinker like Adams to come up with the answer!
>
> Thanks, Uncle.

Just call me Desmond, and you're quite welcome

Old March 29th 05, 09:27 PM
alex martini

Yes thanks for the hysterical post; typical. But let's just clear up your
ignorance for posterity:
1 - Russia won WW2, not the US. That's why Russia lost 20 million troops -
and the US 200,000
2 - Britain fought the war single-handedly after France fell.
3 - France went to war against the Nazis - where were you?
4 - You did not declare war on Nazi Germany - Germany declared war on you.
In 41. Two years after they had vanguished most of Europe. Where were you?
5 - GW's granddaddy was arrested by the FBI in the mid 40s for being the
Nazi Banker in the US. George W probably learnt right from wrong from him.
6 - Europe does not need to declare war against the US - or vice versa. You
have not declared war since the 40s.
7 - The UN was your invention, live with it.
8 - Ronald Reagan is dead.
9 - Ronald Reagan is still dead.
om...

Old March 29th 05, 09:34 PM
elrikk

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
> "Goy Larsen" wrote:
>
> > > But so what? Every generation looks back with the wisdom of hindsight.
> > > We (Baby-boomer generation) did it and my parents did it and so did
> > > theirs.
> > > My kids will do exactly the same because each generation thinks it has
> > > the answers to life, the universe and everything.
> > >
> > > They don't.

> > Actually...it's 42

> Deep thinker that Goy...

Yep. He should have warned you that you wouldn't like the answer. ;o)

Elrikk

Old March 29th 05, 11:48 PM
alex martini

Uh, me no - I was saying that the idea that Iraq was a threat to the US -
and therefore a legitimate target for invasion - was spurious at the time
and has been proven to be a lie with hindsight and anyone who thinks Iraq
was in any way, shape or form a legitimate target for invasion is either (a)
deluded (b) Bush (c) ignorant or (d) all of the above.
"MartyU" > wrote in message
> Are you really comparing the support for allies in the grip of a growing
> Nazi empire with the essentially unilateral, preemptive attack for bogus
> reasons of a country that was no threat to US national security?
>
> Geez...
>
> Marty
>
> alex martini wrote:
>> A normal person understands that war is a last resort, and one that is
>> taken because one's nation is in danger. A normal person understands that
>> democracy is not implemented at the point of a depleted uraniumed bomb.
>> Were it only so, we'd all be nazis by now.
>>
>> "Mitch_A" > wrote in message
>> om...
>>
>>>Youre mis-interpreting aggression. If anything like me it's not
>>>aggression it's AMAZEMENT that an otherwise seemingly normal person can
>>>think in the terms youve described yourself in the past few posts.
>>>
>>>The flight sim ng is known for its left wing lunatics if youre looking
>>>for a fight Alex
>>>
>>>Mitch
>>>

>>>"alex martini" > wrote in message
.. .

> [...]
legroups.com...

Old March 30th 05, 02:09 PM
Byron Forbes

"alex martini" > wrote in message
news
> Uh, me no - I was saying that the idea that Iraq was a threat to the US -
> and therefore a legitimate target for invasion - was spurious at the time
> and has been proven to be a lie with hindsight and anyone who thinks Iraq
> was in any way, shape or form a legitimate target for invasion is either
> (a) deluded (b) Bush (c) ignorant or (d) all of the above.

I have no problem with Hussein being ousted and Iraq being invaded -
it's just over a decade too late and for all the bull**** reasons. It's like
punishing an animal or a child - if you don't do it immediately after they
faulter then they don't know why you're hurting them.

Any idiot can see what's happened here - the all mighty NATO can't even
play a good game of hide and seek and thus can't get Bin Laden so they
invade Iraq instead as a pitiful attempt to save face - just too funny
really and so befitting of GWB's personality.

The power to blow the world up 10 times over and can't even play a
childs game of hide and seek - hehehehehehehe. Sophistaced to the point of
complete confusion - back to kindergarten children!

Old March 30th 05, 02:49 PM
Byron Forbes

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
om...

> Despite your blind hatred of GW he showed more GUTS than any politician
> since Reagan (I bet you hated him too even though he saved Europe from
> Communism). He knew the political risks involved in his choices to go to
> Iraq and rid the world of this oppressive dictator once and for all. He
> knew RIGHT vs WRONG and that along with a nudge towards Peace and
> Democracy and Freedom will ring throughout the Middle East just as its
> happened in Europe and South America.

Mitch, this is just bull****. "Guts" is often a word used where
"stupidity" is the correct word. The pathetic GWB, who is a perfect
microcosm of the complacency and naivety of much of the U.S. military and
U.S. ?intelligence? has decided to invade Iraq after him and his goons
realised they couldn't get Bin Laden. I'll bet my balls that if Bin Laden
had been captured with 6 months or so of 911 that the Hussein family would
be living comfortably and quietly in Iraq. In the eyes of those as infintile
as he is, GWB is a hero. In the eyes of the inteligent he is a stupid little
boy who couldn't get back at his real rival (Bin Laden) so he takes it out
on the easy to find, easy to walk over Iraq.

That Moore doco on him showed him for the twit he is when news of 911
broke when he was in that classroom with the children (talk about in his
element). He sat there and had no idea what to do - I was waiting for him to
scream "I want my daddy". It makes you wonder how long he would have sat
there had one of his goons not grabbed the idiot by the arm and virtually
dragged him out of there.

Sorry to tell you buddy, but like Australia you are represented by a
clumsy idiot. You see, to get the bitches to vote for them, this is what
they need to be - nice little unthreatening, easily manipulated dildos. And
this is the glory you wish to share with the world? On behalf of the world -
"THANKS MITCH".

LOL.

Never ceases to amaze me how few people realise that democracy is what
you have when you have no leadership. Imagine how stupid you need to be to
give bitchs a say in things outside the kitchen and laundry - the west are a
bunch of pussies! I hasten to point out that I pay no taxes and refuse to
associate myself with democracy (or any idiotic process for that matter) and
the idiotic west.

I wonder how I'd look with a thrown under my arse and a crown on my
head?