An example for you all to look up to

Old March 29th 05, 05:39 PM
Byron Forbes

All true Bruce - I was just pointing something out - basically that the
west are far from angels nor are they a model of responsibility and care.
I'm sure all those in Vietnam see the U.S. a terrorists. The U.S. and
Australia stuck it's nose into domestic Vietnam affairs and this is one of
the results. All in the name of Democracy Vs Communism which is a load of
complete bull****.

Old March 29th 05, 05:40 PM
alex martini

Yes aggression is your nature I've noticed ;-)
oups.com...

Old March 29th 05, 06:11 PM
Mitch_A

Youre mis-interpreting aggression. If anything like me it's not aggression
it's AMAZEMENT that an otherwise seemingly normal person can think in the
terms youve described yourself in the past few posts.

The flight sim ng is known for its left wing lunatics if youre looking for a
fight Alex

Mitch

Old March 29th 05, 06:23 PM
Byron Forbes

"Randy Magruder" > wrote in message

> No, actually I suggest YOU go and stand in a square near where 7
> million people voted for the first time and start shouting your views.
> My guess is you don't get out of the square in one piece. It's easy to
> deny freedom to others. You just say that we "don't have the right to
> give them democracy". It's another way of saying 'we got ours, but you
> can't have yours, because it might make someone I hate look good'.

To me, this is complete bull****. NATO is in IRAQ to remove a madman in
the name of self defence - this is a legitimate reason anyway. Unfortunately
probably most of the reason NATO is there is for U.S. retaliation for 911 -
and Iraq fundamentaly had nothing to do with 911.

The message is simple - allow yourself to be represented by a madman
(Hussein) and this is what will happen. Unfortunately this message is
polluted with political agendas and the complete bull**** notion that NATO
is in Iraq to do the Iraqis a big favour - utter bull****.

Old March 29th 05, 06:56 PM
MartyU

Are you really comparing the support for allies in the grip of a growing
Nazi empire with the essentially unilateral, preemptive attack for
bogus reasons of a country that was no threat to US national security?

Geez...

Marty

alex martini wrote:
> A normal person understands that war is a last resort, and one that is taken
> because one's nation is in danger. A normal person understands that
> democracy is not implemented at the point of a depleted uraniumed bomb. Were
> it only so, we'd all be nazis by now.
>
> "Mitch_A" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>Youre mis-interpreting aggression. If anything like me it's not
>>aggression it's AMAZEMENT that an otherwise seemingly normal person can
>>think in the terms youve described yourself in the past few posts.
>>
>>The flight sim ng is known for its left wing lunatics if youre looking for
>>a fight Alex
>>
>>Mitch
>>

>>"alex martini" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>Yes aggression is your nature I've noticed ;-)
egroups.com...

Old March 29th 05, 07:07 PM
MartyU

<snip>

> I repeat for the LAST time.
> The US has done more good in the world than ANY country in the HISTORY of
> humanity.

<snip>
> Mitch

....until GWB.

Marty
Old March 29th 05, 07:16 PM
MartyU

<snip>

> I'm sure you wish Clinton were back in office, at least he did his
> bombing from 40,000 feet, damn the consequences.
>
> Randy

At least Clinton was actually trying to get Bin Laden while the
Repugnicans were trying to bring him down for a private indiscretion
with a chubby intern.

Bush is now known to have ignored the intel showing al-Queda was
planning to attack on US soil.

Marty
Old March 29th 05, 07:28 PM
Goy Larsen

Bruce Kennewell wrote:

> But so what? Every generation looks back with the wisdom of hindsight. We
> (Baby-boomer generation) did it and my parents did it and so did theirs.
> My kids will do exactly the same because each generation thinks it has the
> answers to life, the universe and everything.
>
> They don't.

Actually...it's 42

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy
"goyl at nettx dot no"

http://www.theuspits.com

"A man is only as old as the woman he feels........"
--Groucho Marx--
Old March 29th 05, 07:51 PM
Tony Rickard

"Goy Larsen" wrote:

> > But so what? Every generation looks back with the wisdom of hindsight.
> > We (Baby-boomer generation) did it and my parents did it and so did
> > theirs.
> > My kids will do exactly the same because each generation thinks it has
> > the answers to life, the universe and everything.
> >
> > They don't.

> Actually...it's 42

Deep thinker that Goy...

Old March 29th 05, 07:56 PM
alex martini

A normal person understands that war is a last resort, and one that is taken
because one's nation is in danger. A normal person understands that
democracy is not implemented at the point of a depleted uraniumed bomb. Were
it only so, we'd all be nazis by now.

om...