Grand Prix on DVD

Old July 11th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Aaron Markham

Default Grand Prix on DVD

Yeah, Best Buy had it advertised in the Sunday paper.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....oduct&id=53131

------------------
Thanks,
Aaron Markham

Old July 21st 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tom Harrington

Thanks for the tip Aaron!

Best Buy in Olathe (Kansas City area) had a dozen copies on the shelf today.
After buying my copy, I wonder who else is hard-core enough into racing to
buy the other 11...

I was 15 yrs old when Mom took me to see "Grand Prix" at the theatre - I'd
just discovered the local slot car track, "Sports Car Graphic" magazine, and
Jim Clark.

I have 14 copies of Sports Car Graphic magazine 1966-1969, a July 1966 Car
Life, and a Feb 1969 Auto Racing. They're real "gems" - less specialized
than magazines today. They cover F1, Can-Am, other series, and sports cars
in general. How about the 1966 Targa Florio or the Sedona, AZ Hill Climb,
for example? ; )

tUrbo