FREE WEBSITE DEMO

Old January 6th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.autos.antique

Default FREE WEBSITE DEMO

www.linksdisti.com
If you want free website demo for your business and personal so kindly
contact
Links Disti Technologies we will provide you atleast 3 free demo
designs if you
like it so get it and pay us other wise don't pay any amount to us
just come
with your company nature of work.
www.linksdisti.com

Best Regard

PAKISTAN OFFICE

Muhammad Salman Khan
www.linksdisti.com

Cell # 0092 345 2751750
Land Line # 0092 21 2312283

USA OFFICE

1101 South East Park Way Street .AZLE Texas USA 76020
Call # +1-817-237-2090 (Mr.Salman Nizar)

UAE OFFICE

P.O Box 19990 Dubai U.A.E
Call # +971501404688 (Mr.Saadi Abbas Jalbani)

Old January 8th 09, 08:49 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
Stude

On Jan 6, 5:36*am, wrote:
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *www.linksdisti.com
> If you want free website demo for your business and personal so kindly
> contact
> Links Disti Technologies we will provide you atleast 3 free demo
> designs if you
> like it so get it and pay us other wise don't pay any amount to us
> just come
> with your company nature of work.
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *www.linksdisti.com
>
> Best Regard
>
> PAKISTAN OFFICE
>
> Muhammad Salman Khanwww.linksdisti.com
>

> Cell # 0092 345 2751750
> Land Line # 0092 21 2312283
>
> USA OFFICE
>
> 1101 South East Park Way Street .AZLE Texas USA 76020
> Call # +1-817-237-2090 (Mr.Salman Nizar)
>
> UAE OFFICE
>
> P.O Box 19990 Dubai U.A.E
> Call # +971501404688 (Mr.Saadi Abbas Jalbani)

so, tell us aabout your antique car.