RASCAR rFactor tonight!

Old October 8th 05, 09:45 AM
JLe

Default RASCAR rFactor tonight!

Today we'll be racing the F3 mod at LimeRock chicane. From 15.00 EST/21.00
CET till about 17.00 EST/23.00 CET

The races will be a couple 15 minute sprint races with 10 min qually in
between. So when you crash you can have a revenge and there's time for
people to enter the server.

Visit our forum at www.rascar.org for server name and password

cheers & hope to cya,
jurjen
Old October 8th 05, 09:11 PM
David G Fisher

We are waiting for you Ped. You left before we had a chance to type our
message that we would extend practice.

David FG Fisher

Old October 9th 05, 01:48 AM
Ped Xing

"David G Fisher" > wrote in
:

> We are waiting for you Ped. You left before we had a chance to type
> our message that we would extend practice.
>
> David FG Fisher

well, sorry for leaving suddenly like that, I was just a little annoyed
that I showed up at what I thought was the right time, but ya'll had
already been practicing for an hour and wanted to start qualy right away.
On the other hand, it would have been silly for me to demand you extend
practice for just one person. I could have tried risking it without
practice but that would probably have lead to me crashing out and possibly
taking someone else. As it is, even with practice I have difficulty
getting consistency since the 1.2 update.

--
Ped Xing

Old October 9th 05, 01:56 AM
Ped Xing

BTW- Guys it didn't help that there were multiple times reported. I was
going by the time posted on the rascar.org front page which was 4pm EST
(and same as last week) but I see here Jurjen posted a time of 15:00 EST
which is 3pm. So I guess that's why I was an hour late to the party.
Anyway, something to keep in mind. Sadly, I won't be able to make any more
races anyway since I'll be working weekends starting next week.

--
Ped Xing