1995 Mustang Water pump leak

Old August 15th 05, 07:03 PM
D A

Default 1995 Mustang Water pump leak

How much is it for another water pump?

Old August 16th 05, 12:58 AM
SVTKate

"D A" > wrote in message
: How much is it for another water pump?
:

Uhhh....
I'll sell you one for $299.95
Unless it's a 2 door, than it will be $599.95
both prices are only in the USA and do not include a nominal fee of $99.95
for shipping.

FOR CHRISSAKE!
Call a parts house!

:

Old August 16th 05, 02:20 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:
> "D A" > wrote in message
> : How much is it for another water pump?
> :
>
> Uhhh....
> I'll sell you one for $299.95
> Unless it's a 2 door, than it will be $599.95
> both prices are only in the USA and do not include a nominal fee of $99.95
> for shipping.
>

> FOR CHRISSAKE!
> Call a parts house!

I'll send you one for $250.00 with FREE shipping !!

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
Old August 16th 05, 02:55 AM
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
: SVTKate wrote:
: > "D A" > wrote in message
: > ...
: > : How much is it for another water pump?
: > :
: >
: > Uhhh....
: > I'll sell you one for $299.95
: > Unless it's a 2 door, than it will be $599.95
: > both prices are only in the USA and do not include a nominal fee of
$99.95
: > for shipping.
: >
: >
: > FOR CHRISSAKE!
: > Call a parts house!
:
: I'll send you one for $250.00 with FREE shipping !!
:

Yeabut, yours is the cheap china import.

Old August 16th 05, 06:14 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:
> "WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
> : SVTKate wrote:
> : > "D A" > wrote in message
> : > ...
> : > : How much is it for another water pump?
> : > :
> : >
> : > Uhhh....
> : > I'll sell you one for $299.95
> : > Unless it's a 2 door, than it will be $599.95
> : > both prices are only in the USA and do not include a nominal fee of
> $99.95
> : > for shipping.
> : >
> : >
> : > FOR CHRISSAKE!
> : > Call a parts house!
> :
> : I'll send you one for $250.00 with FREE shipping !!
> :
>
> Yeabut, yours is the cheap china import.

Life time warranty!

Old August 16th 05, 09:29 AM
D.L. Man

> SVTKate wrote:
> > "WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
> > : SVTKate wrote:
> > : > "D A" > wrote in message
> > : > ...
> > : > : How much is it for another water pump?
> > : > :
> > : >
> > : > Uhhh....
> > : > I'll sell you one for $299.95
> > : > Unless it's a 2 door, than it will be $599.95
> > : > both prices are only in the USA and do not include a nominal fee of
> > $99.95
> > : > for shipping.
> > : >
> > : >
> > : > FOR CHRISSAKE!
> > : > Call a parts house!
> > :
> > : I'll send you one for $250.00 with FREE shipping !!
> > :
> >
> > Yeabut, yours is the cheap china import.
> >

> Life time warranty!

Capitalism at work competition keeps prices down. It was funny BTW.

Old August 16th 05, 01:12 PM
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote
: >
: > Yeabut, yours is the cheap china import.
: >
: >
: Life time warranty!
:

Yea.. lifetime of the water pump. When it dies, the warranty expires.

Old August 16th 05, 01:13 PM
SVTKate

"D.L. Man" > wrote
: Capitalism at work competition keeps prices down. It was funny BTW.
:

Yea, WF is a little "funny"

He much funny boy!

Engine oil leak and P/S pump pulley - 92 Dynasty, 3.3L Thomas Sajnovic Chrysler 1 July 20th 05 10:56 PM
5.0L Water pump installation Jeffrey Davison Ford Mustang 1 May 17th 05 09:55 AM
water pump replacement [email protected] Technology 2 May 15th 05 07:05 PM
Water Pump? Rattus the RAT Honda 2 December 14th 04 09:02 AM
Preventative Water Pump Replacement on 1.8T Engine? Don Borowski Audi 3 June 14th 04 03:49 PM