rain deflector

Old February 28th 05, 02:14 AM
SteveBrady

Default rain deflector

Hey guys,

as we're well enough in to winter to really bother with this....I was just
curious!...

Do any of you guys run these deflectors on your side doors?
Get that salt residue on the side windows from the fluids flying off the
sides of the front windshield.

Old February 28th 05, 01:05 PM
Snow

like these?
http://www.7453217467431.com/product...bmLocale=en_CA

I have a set on my XJ I find them great for driving in the rain (and snow)
and being able to crack the window open, also great for "airing" out the
J**P in the summer while its in the drive, crack the window an inch and if
it starts raining no huge rush to put up the window. I picked mine up at
either the Barrie fall auto flea market of the Waterdown fall car show and
swap meet.

Snow...

Old February 28th 05, 11:44 PM
SteveBrady

Ok...didn't want to put anything lame on the Jeep. I'm guessing it's not a
1size fits all thing though...

.. .

Old March 1st 05, 02:11 PM
Snow

Nope specific fits for different vehicles.