Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 28th 05, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

On 27 Dec 2005 03:01:21 -0800,
wrote:

>Scott en Aztlán wrote:>> On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 03:27:19 +0100, theprincessesmother
>> > wrote:
>>

>> Nobody asked you to post here...

>You are an unbelievable, hearless prick. Holy ****.

Give me a break. None of you trolls know these kids, much less give a
**** about them. You're just using this as an opportunity to flame
people.

What I want to know is how you all find out about these threads? Y'all
are clearly not regular readers of this group (unless you're a couple
of sockpuppets with new nymshifts); you just come here, post your
flames, and then disappear again. Do you have some sort of "Troll's
Alert Network" where you and your fellow flamers exchange leads?
Thank you Todd for your consideration. Elizabeth

Scott-I own and administrate a forum, I also moderate at several forums and I am well aware of Trolls and Flamers, both of which we are not. I am sorry that you are so paranoid. Perhaps, past experience has hardened you.

I cannot speak for other family members that respond to other threads, but we stumbled on a link that brought us to this thread. While reading through the thread, we hoped that one or some of you had the knowledge and understanding of the vehicle in question and it's limitations or the possibilities of driving that 'might' fill in some blank spaces. Hoping to make some sense. It was quite disheartening to read such callous comments with absolutely no regard or 'respect' of others. Regardless of whether the family reads the thread or not, regardless of whether you know the persons involved or not, regardless whether you care. Compassion is the ability to show concern and respect for others, and the ability to relate to anothers loss. I suppose it is a way that we are 'raised'. There are certain things we just don't do. Disrespecting others, usually means we disrespect ourselves.
At the very least, how would you feel if it was your Mother, sister, daughter, son, brother and IT posted their tragedy on a site that you came across, and you read things that were in-human.

I don't know whether your lack of empathy or respect for others is because you are too young, too shallow, too lonely or perhaps too old and bitter, but it only reflects on the kind of person you are and how you might have been raised.

A Troll, is someone who posts threads with only chaos and disruption in mind, then reply to various threads with 'flaming' remarks...well, unfortunately, they post such posts as both you and Brent posted. So I would be safe to say that Laura Bush, who certainly needs some sort of therapy, she would be considered a Troll, and IT (As nacromancer) so kindly put it, doesn't need her own flamers but rather she has members like yourself and Brent who have no respect or self control to just let fall down the page.
Perhaps, in the future, when IT posts more of someone elses grief, you might be man enough to just pass over it. If the thread gets no responses, eventually her goal to disrupt your forums will nolonger hold any interest for her. Obviously, she/he IT doesn't do it for a request to help make things better or to appeal to those who are involved in the circuit, either personally or professionally. But then again, it would take a mature, responsible man to pass up an opportunity to 'flame' another and allow the thread to simply slide down the page.

Take care and be well. Elizabeth

--
far2go4
I'm "The Mother-Proclaimed Princesses'" Aunt!

Send from http://www.carstalk.net