Sarah Palin Talks Whore Kamala Harris,Wouldn't Prostitute Herself to Get the Same Positive Media Coverage

Old June 9th 21, 10:38 AM posted to talk.politics.libertarian, rec.autos.driving,alt.president.clinton.penis.intern, alt.beer, alt.bidon
DC Auto

Default Sarah Palin Talks Whore Kamala Harris,Wouldn't Prostitute Herself to Get the Same Positive Media Coverage

Sarah Palin says she wouldn't compromise her own deeply held
convictions even if it meant getting the kind of positive media
attention she believes Kamala Harris has received in her vice
presidential bid.

In an interview on Wednesday's "Tucker Carlson Tonight," the
2008 Republican vice presidential candidate was asked by Carlson
if she would have done anything differently during her campaign
to be treated by the media like Harris is now, as a "rock star,
a celebrity, the Dalai Lama reincarnated," per Carlson.

"I would not have prostituted myself in terms of changing any of
my positions in order to garner better press," the former Miss
Alaska beauty pageant contestant claimed.

"Yeah," she continued, "I would've gotten a lot better coverage
had I compromised my convictions, had I decided that I was going
to go with the flow in order to get that -- liberal coverage
that would have been so much better."

Ahead of the final night of the Democratic National Convention,
Palin argued that the media showcases the Democratic party in a
better light than the GOP.

"Remember, these Democrat candidates, they are treated as
delicate pieces of china whereas someone like me, and other kind
of hardcore common constitutional conservatives, we're more like
the bull in the china shop," she claimed.

"I think that those who are just really, really close
philosophically, even with politicians and those in the media,
the media is going to treat them with some kid gloves," Palin
added "Yeah, it's complete opposite treatment when it comes to
the different philosophies and politics."

https://toofab.com/2020/08/20/sarah-...she-would-not-
have-prostituted-herself-kamala-harris/
*