Bus driver who crashed and killed 15 was a CONVICTED KILLER!!!

Old March 15th 11, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Default Bus driver who crashed and killed 15 was a CONVICTED KILLER!!!

With a name like ophadell you have to wonder if this guy is black and
got the bus driver job for that reason. I don't think a white boy
with this kind of past would have had a chance.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/14/new.york.bus.accident/

New York governor orders probe of crash, given bus driver's pastBy the
CNN Wire Staff
March 14, 2011 10:24 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- New York's governor, citing questions about the driver's
"criminal record and driving history," on Monday ordered the state's
inspector general to investigate how a Brooklyn man got licensed to
drive a bus that crashed over the weekend, leading to the deaths of 15
people.

The driver, 40-year-old Ophadell Williams, has not been charged.
Police said Williams told investigators that the incident occurred
early Saturday after he swerved to avoid a tractor-trailer that might
have clipped the bus. The bus then flipped on its side and smashed
into the poles, which cut through two-thirds of the vehicle.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo directed Inspector General Ellen Biben to "commence
an immediate investigation" in light of issues related to Williams'
"criminal record and driving history." In a statement, Cuomo
questioned why Williams was able to get and keep a commercial driver's
license.

Williams fatally stabbed a man about 20 years ago, leading to a
manslaughter conviction, said New York Department of Correctional
Services spokeswoman Linda Foglia. He served three of the nine years
he was sentenced, from 1992 to 1994.

He was later convicted of grand larceny, leading him to spend parts of
the years 1998 to 2002 behind bars, according to Foglia

snip
Old March 15th 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Ray Fischer

Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year > wrote:

>With a name like ophadell you have to wonder if this guy is black and

The usual racism from the usual racist.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying

Old March 15th 11, 11:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
The PHANTOM

On Mar 14, 10:02*pm, "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year"
> wrote:
> With a name like ophadell you have to wonder if this guy is black and
> got the bus driver job for that reason. *I don't think a white boy
> with this kind of past would have had a chance.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/14/new.york.bus.accident/
>
> New York governor orders probe of crash, given bus driver's pastBy the
> CNN Wire Staff
> March 14, 2011 10:24 p.m. EDT
>
> (CNN) -- New York's governor, citing questions about the driver's
> "criminal record and driving history," on Monday ordered the state's
> inspector general to investigate how a Brooklyn man got licensed to
> drive a bus that crashed over the weekend, leading to the deaths of 15
> people.
>
> The driver, 40-year-old Ophadell Williams, has not been charged.
> Police said Williams told investigators that the incident occurred
> early Saturday after he swerved to avoid a tractor-trailer that might
> have clipped the bus. The bus then flipped on its side and smashed
> into the poles, which cut through two-thirds of the vehicle.
>
> Gov. Andrew Cuomo directed Inspector General Ellen Biben to "commence
> an immediate investigation" in light of issues related to Williams'
> "criminal record and driving history." In a statement, Cuomo
> questioned why Williams was able to get and keep a commercial driver's
> license.
>
> Williams fatally stabbed a man about 20 years ago, leading to a
> manslaughter conviction, said New York Department of Correctional
> Services spokeswoman Linda Foglia. He served three of the nine years
> he was sentenced, from 1992 to 1994.
>
> He was later convicted of grand larceny, leading him to spend parts of
> the years 1998 to 2002 behind bars, according to Foglia
>
> snip

Was he a union member??
Old March 15th 11, 12:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
necromancer[_7_]

S4B spewed:

>With a name like oph

<< snip racist crap >>

>http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/14/new.york.bus.accident/

<< snip article >>

Don't let my indifference dissuade you in any way from finding someone
who gives a damn *what* you think, you racist sack of ****.

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old March 15th 11, 03:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

On Mar 15, 6:17*am, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:

> Don't let my indifference dissuade you in any way from finding someone
> who gives a damn *what* you think, you racist sack of ****.

Avoding the issue, i see. I raised a good point here. Was it
affirmative action that got this convicted killer hired as a bus
driver?
Old March 15th 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Kyle Schwitters

I'd urge this Ophadell yo-yo to run for MAYOR of Washington, D.C. !
Old March 15th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
necromancer[_7_]

S4B spewed:

>On Mar 15, 6:17*am, necromancer
><Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spa m_no_way.org> wrote:
>>>>

>> Don't let my indifference dissuade you in any way from finding someone
>> who gives a damn *what* you think, you racist sack of ****.
>>

>Avoding the issue, i see.

There was no issue to avoid except for your racism which was well
addressed and the fact that nobody that matters cares about this
accident.

> I raised a good point here.

No you didn't, seppo.

>Was it affirmative action that got this convicted killer hired as
>a bus driver?

So, are you saying that it would have been OK if the driver of the bus
was white, you racist ameri****?

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler (gramatical

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old March 16th 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

On Mar 15, 12:09*pm, Tom Fitzpatrick >
wrote:
> On Mar 15, 10:27*am, "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year"
>
> > wrote:
> > On Mar 15, 6:17*am, necromancer

> > <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:

> > > Don't let my indifference dissuade you in any way from finding someone
> > > who gives a damn *what* you think, you racist sack of ****.

> > Avoding the issue, i see. I raised a good point here. *Was it
> > affirmative action that got this convicted killer hired as a bus
> > driver?

> So you are saying that every black person in America that has a job
> only got the job because of affirmative action? Really dude? You have
> proof of this do you?

No stupid. I never said that. I ASKED if it was AA that got this
particular man this job.
Old March 16th 11, 06:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Ray Fischer

Tom Fitzpatrick > wrote:
>On Mar 15, 10:27*am, "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year"
> wrote:
>> On Mar 15, 6:17*am, necromancer
>>
>> <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Don't let my indifference dissuade you in any way from finding someone
>> > who gives a damn *what* you think, you racist sack of ****.

>> Avoding the issue, i see. I raised a good point here. *Was it
>> affirmative action that got this convicted killer hired as a bus
>> driver?

>So you are saying that every black person in America that has a job
>only got the job because of affirmative action?

Yes, it really is that crazy.

Old March 16th 11, 06:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Ray Fischer

Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year > wrote:
>On Mar 15, 12:09*pm, Tom Fitzpatrick >
>wrote:
>> On Mar 15, 10:27*am, "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year"
>>
>> > wrote:

>> > Avoding the issue, i see. I raised a good point here. *Was it
>> > affirmative action that got this convicted killer hired as a bus
>> > driver?

>> So you are saying that every black person in America that has a job
>> only got the job because of affirmative action? Really dude? You have
>> proof of this do you?

>No stupid. I never said that.

it would be great for america if we could get blacks
to leave. Everyone, even you, knows they don't have the brains to
contribute to a technologically advanced country.
Criminal in >