Happy Thanksgiving to all.........

Old November 25th 08, 11:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign[_5_]

Default Happy Thanksgiving to all.........

May this year bring happiness and joy to each and every one of you.
Enjoy your feast on Thanksgiving Day, but enjoy the friendships and
kinships even more.

Tony
Old November 26th 08, 04:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

Default Happy Thanksgiving to all... Why is it held?

Roadsign > wrote in
:

This must be a strictly US thing.
What is it all about and why is it held?

There was a news report down under that have Palin being interviewed whilst
a Turkey lost it's head in the background. The comments were interesting,
however I sent in one saying, "They chopped the head off the wrong
Turkey"

Ron

Old November 26th 08, 12:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign[_5_]

:

>This must be a strictly US thing.
>What is it all about and why is it held?
>
>There was a news report down under that have Palin being interviewed whilst
>a Turkey lost it's head in the background. The comments were interesting,
>however I sent in one saying, "They chopped the head off the wrong
>Turkey"
>
>Ron

Yes they did Ron........ but Obama wasn't there for the chopping.
Old November 26th 08, 01:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Roadsign added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> May this year bring happiness and joy to each and every one of
> you. Enjoy your feast on Thanksgiving Day, but enjoy the
> friendships and kinships even more.

To you and your shallow pandering to the Hatemonger's Clique and
all the truculent miscreants in it, I say Bah! Humbug!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"We see a lot of people (in Congress) who say 'I drive a car,
therefore I know the auto industry'" - David E. Cole, Chairman of
the Center for Automotive Research
Old November 27th 08, 03:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:30:17 -0800, HEMI-Powered wrote
(in article >):

> To you and your shallow pandering to the Hatemonger's Clique and
> all the truculent miscreants in it, I say Bah! Humbug!

Wrong holiday Jerry. Save it for Christmas.

Craig

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 1st 08, 12:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Square Wheels[_17_]

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 04:22:19 +0000, Ron wrote:

> Roadsign > wrote in
> :
>
> This must be a strictly US thing.
> What is it all about and why is it held?
>
> There was a news report down under that have Palin being interviewed whilst
> a Turkey lost it's head in the background. The comments were interesting,
> however I sent in one saying, "They chopped the head off the wrong
> Turkey"
>
> Ron

<heh heh heh>

--
The Mighty SWAK is back !!!

Yep, folks, after a full equipment upgrading, SWAK is back broadcasting!
Coming to you with a complete 64-bit OS, 2x3.12GHz of Pentium dual-core
processing power and full Dolby 5.1 (((((SURROUND SOUND))))).

You can check us out at:

0101 AM
010.1 FM Stereo
1 TV

and

0101000101000101 Internet.

Old December 1st 08, 12:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Square Wheels[_17_]

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 07:10:36 -0500, Roadsign wrote:

>> May this year bring happiness and joy to each and every one of you.
>> Enjoy your feast on Thanksgiving Day, but enjoy the friendships and
>> kinships even more.
>>
>> Tony

<snip>

> Yes they did Ron........ but Obama wasn't there for the chopping.

Interesting pair of sentiments.

Juxtapositioning is fun.

Happy Thanksgiving Vintage Auto Photos 0 November 25th 08 03:30 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Day To Everyone [email protected] Auto Photos 1 November 25th 08 02:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving n5hsr VW air cooled 18 November 26th 06 12:56 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! mabar Jeep 1 November 24th 06 02:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving all Cobra Boy Ford Mustang 2 November 24th 05 04:04 PM