many parts cars in NY

Old October 25th 03, 12:35 AM
Stephen Hawking

Default many parts cars in NY

I'm trying to help a guy who needs to clean out the cars his father
collected years ago. Most of these are for parts but the * means it's
savable -

Chrysler:
1940 sedan * $500
1958 Windsor 2-dr hardtop * $500 (needs pans, rockers, windshield)
1960 Newport wagon (this one will probably get cut up for parts)
1960 2-dr hardtop not sure what model $400
1963/4 4dr $400

Dodge:
1956 4dr $400
1959 4dr pink/white * $500
1960 4dr $400
1960 wagon $500
1961 4drs (2) Both are either Dart or Seneca not Polara $400 ea
Several 50's trucks

Desoto
1954-ish 4dr (no motor) $300
1959 4dr $450

Plymouth
1959 4dr $400
1960 wagon $500
1961 2dr post coupe * (maybe) $500
Several Valiants 1963-5 make offer

These cars need to leave as complete units. Sooner or later the
crusher will be brought in and you can say goodbye to them all. I have
never seen another 58 Chrysler anywhere, they're tough to find.
Located in New York.

Another friend of mine has been collecting cars off and on for years.
Here is what he has for sale right now:

1926 Chrysler Dealer Service Pickup $8500
1929 Dodge 5-w coupe $7500
1935 Chrysler housecar $4500
1937 Chrysler coupe $1500
1937 Chrysler 4dr sed $575
1937 Dodge 4dr $500
1941 Plymouth $575
1947 Chrysler NYer 4dr $3800
1947 Dodge Howe 4x4 dump truck $5500
1947 Dodge 4dr $1000
1948 Desoto 4dr $1500
1956 Chrysler Windsor 4dr $2500 runs
1957 Plymouth 2dr sedan 6cyl 3spd $1500
1960 Imperial 4drht rough parts $600 413 4bbl
1961 Dodge Polara convertible VERY RARE borderline parts/restore $1500
(will be listed on eBay in a few days)
1965 Valiant convertible $1500
1969 Plymouth sport wagon $2800 SC car very soild
1971 Barracudas for parts, 2, $500/both

I can be e-mailed at tongue_tied59 <at> hotmail.com, I have seen most
of these cars and can get back to you with particulars and pictures of
a lot of them.

Old October 25th 03, 04:37 AM
46DodgePU

Got any pictures of the 50s dodge trucks?
Ed