New *FREE* Corvette Discussion Forum

Old November 30th 04, 06:41 PM
lab~rat

On 25 Nov 2004 18:53:06 GMT, (USVetteBroker)
puked:

>Again...I read the service history on the 2000 car and it seems like the same
>type of issue -dealers that had provided shoddy/substandard/incompetent
>service.
>
>I would probably advise this person to find a dealer in their area that deals
>with Corvettes on a regular basis instead of the dealers mentioned that seem to
>have turned loose Joe-Bob From The Woods With His Bag Of Tools on this person's
>cars

When I read them, it appeared that there were SOME problems, but some
of them were minor irregularities that could be considered within
tolerances. Doesn't it seem like a bit of a coincidence that he had
TWO cars that were lemons and NO ONE knew how to repair them?

Here's my guess, the guy had a few initial problems with his car, then
developed 'buyers remorse', maybe over extended cashwise, maybe he
didn't get laid with his new Vette like the dealer promised, and
started taking it out on the dealer.

Some times those dealer guys ARE stupid, no question, sometimes they
have to deal with people that are a real PITA. I suspect the latter
is the case here.

In any event, maybe he should drive something other than a Vette, or
get an older one and work on it himself.

--
lab~rat >:-)
The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
Old November 30th 04, 07:36 PM
Dad

"lab~rat" > wrote in message
Snip
> When I read them, it appeared that there were SOME problems, but some
> of them were minor irregularities that could be considered within
> tolerances. Doesn't it seem like a bit of a coincidence that he had
> TWO cars that were lemons and NO ONE knew how to repair them?
>
> Here's my guess, the guy had a few initial problems with his car, then
> developed 'buyers remorse', maybe over extended cashwise, maybe he
> didn't get laid with his new Vette like the dealer promised, and
> started taking it out on the dealer.
>
> Some times those dealer guys ARE stupid, no question, sometimes they
> have to deal with people that are a real PITA. I suspect the latter
> is the case here.
>
> In any event, maybe he should drive something other than a Vette, or
> get an older one and work on it himself.
>
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Amazing how easy it is to determine what this guy was up to. He flooded the
net with his whining while he was working on his buy back programs. I read
them all and determined that it was best to stay far away from this
litigation prone person. Now after 2 or 3 years he has a *free* Corvette
discussion forum? One could assume that he can't get into the others
anymore.

As I remember he didn't stay with one dealer and played that card against
each of them quite often. In the past there has been some bad work come out
of my dealer but they always backed it up to my satisfaction, but then it
was never under the threat of litigation, so they were willing to work with
me.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old November 30th 04, 07:36 PM
Dad

Snip

Corvette forum down ? rodent Corvette 6 October 11th 04 05:36 PM
H.I.D. Lighting and best forum discussion sites Robinson Corvette 8 September 11th 04 12:37 AM