GK

Old November 22nd 09, 02:50 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default GK

Good bye GK, you fought the fight with a known outcome as cancer to
soon takes from us another friend, class mate, and brother-in-law. I'll
always remember the drag races (the Thunderbird never had a chance),
hunting, drinking, camping, ATVs, RVs, the first house, and the
families that finally made us boys into men. May the wives, children,
grandchildren, and great grand children know that you now are at
peace. Good bye to the body but never the memories.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old November 23rd 09, 02:21 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Dad" > wrote in message
> Good bye GK, you fought the fight with a known outcome as cancer to soon
> takes from us another friend, class mate, and brother-in-law. I'll always
> remember the drag races (the Thunderbird never had a chance), hunting,
> drinking, camping, ATVs, RVs, the first house, and the families that
> finally made us boys into men. May the wives, children, grandchildren, and
> great grand children know that you now are at peace. Good bye to the body
> but never the memories.
>
> --
> Dad
> 05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
> 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd
> 64 Red/red/white top/4spd

Very nice eulogy, Dad. Sorry for your loss.

AJM
'93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)