just testing

Old January 14th 08, 10:54 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default just testing

just testing, haven't seen any post in a couple days.
and yea, I know about "alt.test"
but that wouldn't help in this situation.

g'day all
--
'Key
=====

Old January 15th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.arts.books.tolkien,alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

"The more you know, the less you don't know."

Mr. Monk on "Monk", Jan. 2008. Yeah, pretty dumb.

"'Key" > wrote in message
> De Divinatione, ii. 58. "There is nothing so absurd that it has
> not been said by some philosopher."
>
> 51Cicero, Disputationes Tusculanae, ii. 2. "Devoted to certain fixed
> opinions, they are forced to defend what they hardly approve."
>
> 52Seneca, Epistles, cvi. "We suffer from an excess of literature as from

an
> excess of anything."
>
> 53Cicero, De officiis, i. 31. "What suits each one best is what is to him
> the most natural."
>
> 54Virgil, The Georgics, ii. "Nature gave them first these limits."
>
> 55Seneca, Epistles, cvi. "Wisdom does not demand much teaching."
>
> 56Cicero, De finibus bonorum et malorum. "What is not shameful begins to
> become so when it is approved by the multitude."
>
> 57Terence, Heauton Timorumenos, I. i. 21. "That is how I use it; you must

do
> as you wish."
>
> 58Quintillian, x. 7. "It is rare that one sufficiently respects one's

self."

> 59Seneca the Elder, Suasoriae, i. 4. "So many gods are busy around a

single
> head."
>
> 60Cicero, Academica, i. 45. "Nothing is more shameful than to affirm

before
> knowing."
>
> 61Cicero, Disputationes Tusculanae, i. 25. "I have not shame, as they do,

> admit that I know not what I do not know."
>
> 62Seneca, Epistles, lxxii. "It is easier not to begin....
>
> 63Lam. 3:1. "I am the man that hath seen."
>
> 64"What you seek without knowing, religion will announce to you." Pascal
> misquotes Acts 17:23. "Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I
> unto you."
>
> 65Prov. 8:31. "And my delights were with the sons of men."
>
> 66Joel 2:28. "I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh."
>
> 67Ps. 82:6. "Ye are gods."
>
> 68Is. 40:6. "All flesh is grass."
>
> 69Ps. 49:12, 13. "He is like the beasts that perish; this their way is

their
> folly."
>
> 70Eccles. 3:18. "I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of
> men."
>
> [71]1 Cor. 1:25 "The foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the

weakness

Old January 15th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.arts.books.tolkien,alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default Forged Headers by NNTP-Posting-Host: 219.240.36.173

"Tom In Missouri" > wrote in message
> "The more you know, the less you don't know."
>
> Mr. Monk on "Monk", Jan. 2008. Yeah, pretty dumb.
>

> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> De Divinatione, ii. 58. "There is nothing so absurd that
>> it has
>> not been said by some philosopher."
>>
>> 51Cicero, Disputationes Tusculanae, ii. 2. "Devoted to
>> certain fixed
>> opinions, they are forced to defend what they hardly
>> approve."
>>
>> 52Seneca, Epistles, cvi. "We suffer from an excess of
>> literature as from

> an
>> excess of anything."
>>
>> 53Cicero, De officiis, i. 31. "What suits each one best
>> is what is to him
>> the most natural."
>>
>> 54Virgil, The Georgics, ii. "Nature gave them first these
>> limits."
>>
>> 55Seneca, Epistles, cvi. "Wisdom does not demand much
>> teaching."
>>
>> 56Cicero, De finibus bonorum et malorum. "What is not
>> shameful begins to
>> become so when it is approved by the multitude."
>>
>> 57Terence, Heauton Timorumenos, I. i. 21. "That is how I
>> use it; you must

> do
>> as you wish."
>>
>> 58Quintillian, x. 7. "It is rare that one sufficiently
>> respects one's

> self."
>>
>> 59Seneca the Elder, Suasoriae, i. 4. "So many gods are
>> busy around a

> single
>> head."
>>
>> 60Cicero, Academica, i. 45. "Nothing is more shameful
>> than to affirm

> before
>> knowing."
>>
>> 61Cicero, Disputationes Tusculanae, i. 25. "I have not
>> shame, as they do,

>> admit that I know not what I do not know."
>>
>> 62Seneca, Epistles, lxxii. "It is easier not to begin....
>>
>> 63Lam. 3:1. "I am the man that hath seen."
>>
>> 64"What you seek without knowing, religion will announce
>> to you." Pascal
>> misquotes Acts 17:23. "Whom therefore ye ignorantly
>> worship, him declare I
>> unto you."
>>
>> 65Prov. 8:31. "And my delights were with the sons of
>> men."
>>
>> 66Joel 2:28. "I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh."
>>
>> 67Ps. 82:6. "Ye are gods."
>>
>> 68Is. 40:6. "All flesh is grass."
>>
>> 69Ps. 49:12, 13. "He is like the beasts that perish; this
>> their way is

> their
>> folly."
>>
>> 70Eccles. 3:18. "I said in mine heart concerning the
>> estate of the sons of
>> men."
>>
>> [71]1 Cor. 1:25 "The foolishness of God is wiser than
>> men; and the

> weakness
>> of God is stronger than men."
>>
>> [72]Ovid, Metamorphoses, iii. "No one is happy befor

Tom, thats not my quote.
someone is forging my name...
to the person thats forging my name,
you kow where you can go and how you can get there !

From: "'Key" >
Newsgroups: rec.arts.books.tolkien,alt.autos.corvette
Subject: just testing
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:08:51 GMT
========
Final results obtained from whois.apnic.net.
Results:
% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% Whois data copyright terms
http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum: 219.240.0.0 - 219.241.255.255
netname: HANANET
descr: Hanaro Telecom Co.
descr: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong
Seocho-Ku
country: KR
admin-c: IS37-AP
tech-c: SH243-AP
remarks: ***********************************************
remarks: KRNIC of NIDA is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the NIDA Whois DB
remarks: http://whois.nida.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks: ***********************************************
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: 20020430
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed:
20041007
source: APNIC

person: Inyup Sung
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong
Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail:

nic-hdl: IS37-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed:
20010523
source: APNIC

person: Seungchul Hwang
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg., 1445-3 Seocho-Dong
Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail:

nic-hdl: SH243-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed:
20010523
source: APNIC

inetnum: 219.240.0.0 - 219.241.255.255
netname: HANANET-KR
descr: Hanaro Telecom Inc.
country: KR
admin-c: IM12-KR
tech-c: IM12-KR
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
remarks: This information has been partially mirrored by
APNIC from
remarks: KRNIC. To obtain more specific information, please
use the
remarks: KRNIC whois server at whois.krnic.net.
changed:

source: KRNIC

--
'Key
=====

Old January 16th 08, 04:40 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

"'Key" > wrote in message
news

> Tom, thats not my quote.
> someone is forging my name...
> to the person thats forging my name,
> you kow where you can go and how you can get there !

Looks like they just did me, too.

I goofed up and didn't notice I responded to a cross-post.

Old January 16th 08, 06:59 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

not a problem...
don't ya just love the WWW :-)

g'day to ya Tom
--
'Key
=====

Testing testing tom Auto Photos 0 February 16th 07 06:44 PM
EPA mpg testing Pars Honda 1 April 16th 05 02:42 AM
testing..... sorry Mac VW air cooled 0 February 9th 05 08:12 AM
Testing my pc iko526 VW water cooled 0 November 6th 04 02:12 PM
testing pakman0209 Audi 1 June 10th 04 07:04 PM