advice for supplier of bullitt suspension kit

Old September 9th 05, 07:21 PM

Default advice for supplier of bullitt suspension kit

hello,
I have to replace my suspension, it's officially shot!
I have 1995 mustang coupe, V6.
I recall seeing a bullitt suspension kit available for this car.
I want to replace ALL suspension (bushings, springs, shocks, struts, etc).

Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase this from?

I want to order all the parts and have them mailed to my mechanic, then
when everything is in, I'll drop off the car to be worked on. Mechanic
said it should take about one day at the most if all parts are in.

Thanks,

Oskar

ps. if it helps, I'm in Houston, TX

Old September 9th 05, 08:32 PM
Spike

For 1979-2005 Mustangs Parts and Accessories, try Brothers Performance
1-800-486-2681 www.brothersperformance.com

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:21:12 -0500, wrote:

>hello,
>I have to replace my suspension, it's officially shot!
>I have 1995 mustang coupe, V6.
>I recall seeing a bullitt suspension kit available for this car.
>I want to replace ALL suspension (bushings, springs, shocks, struts, etc).
>
>Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase this from?
>
>I want to order all the parts and have them mailed to my mechanic, then
>when everything is in, I'll drop off the car to be worked on. Mechanic
>said it should take about one day at the most if all parts are in.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Oskar
>
>ps. if it helps, I'm in Houston, TX

>----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be....
Children are obscene but should not be heard
Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

NEW OWNER! A4 (2005) GTI Suspension and Other Q's [email protected] VW water cooled 1 August 17th 05 02:44 AM
leaf springs [email protected] Corvette 3 March 10th 05 10:42 PM
Suspension sims Bob Paulin Technology 0 December 27th 04 04:24 PM
Suspension AND Body lift? JoeArmy99 4x4 16 June 27th 04 06:08 PM