FS: 90b red

Old November 16th 05, 11:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default FS: 90b red

Hi all-
I've decided it's time to replace my my 90b. While I was heavily tempted
to get the NC, I'm opting for an NB (mainly to keep costs down and I
like some of the NB styling over the NC).

The car is in the Las Vegas area and is sold as is/where is. The car is
in pretty decent shape for its age and I still get 30mpg on my daily
commute to work (12 miles one way) and 32-36mpg on highway trips. To
keep from wasting too much space here I'm only providing limited
information. If you are seriously interested please email me and I'll
take pictures and describe the car to the best of my ability. The car
went through a hail storm in 2000 and most body panels were repaired or
replaced, the entire car was repainted. The top was replaced a few years
ago with a Robbins top with glass rear window. There are some minor
scratches and dings and some interior damage (seat cover on driver's
side, LCD on CD player). Car has various suspension upgrades.

I'd love to get $2000 for the car (please, don't laugh or make rude
comments), but I'm open to offers (yes, I've been to KBB and NADA). You
can email me at this email address, but you'll get better/faster replies
from me at my home email - username albabe63 ISP is yahoo.com
-alex-

Old November 16th 05, 03:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Alex M. Postpischil" <apost_@_copper_dot_net> wrote in

> please, don't laugh or make rude comments

You're no fun at all! ;-)

Old November 16th 05, 06:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Did I miss it or did you forget to post the quantity of miles on the car?

Chris
99BBB

Old November 16th 05, 08:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Did I miss it or did you forget to post the quantity of miles on the car?

Neither... ;-) but it has 261,812 fun-filled miles on it...OK, so not
all of them were fun-filled, but most of them! Still passes smog checks
and inspections easily...

> Chris
> 99BBB
>
> "XS11E" > wrote in message
>
>>"Alex M. Postpischil" <apost_@_copper_dot_net> wrote in
>>

>>>please, don't laugh or make rude comments

>>You're no fun at all! ;-)

Not at 2:30 in the morning after work and when my browser isn't
confirming the meesage was posted (sorry about that double post)... But,
I'm not that thin skinned and I can take a joke!!

In seriousness, it is a dependable car, I'm just ready to move on...
-alex-