rotor head & hydraulic head, nozzle,elements& plunger,delivery valve,vepump,feed pump

Old December 12th 06, 07:52 AM
chinahanjipump chinahanjipump is offline
Junior Member

Location: china
Default rotor head & hydraulic head, nozzle,elements& plunger,delivery valve,vepump,feed pump

Ladies and Gentlemen:
How are you today?
Chinahanji Parts Plant-We are a Professional manufacturer of Diesel Fuel Injection Parts,Such
as Nozzle, Plunger & Barrel, and Delivery Valve and so on. All the products are gone through
serious and strict quality control process, and have already exported to various countries of
all over the world Our excellent Quality has been performance in various kindof reputation brand ---BOSCH, ZEXEL, DENSO, Delphi and so on. The price is good, the delivery is quick, the service is good, good service or help is free. We are committed to providing the highest quality parts
at the lowest price.
Below are the unit quotations of some parts as your reference:
Rotor Head 3-6cyl:USD25-40/pc
Element & plunger A, AD, P, B USD3-5pc
Element & plunger MW.P7100, Ep9 USDS8-20/pc
Pencil nozzle 27333, 8N7005 USD12-40/pc
Nozzle (all types) USD3-5/pc
Delivery valve USD1.5-3/pc
Also, we are a member of "ADS ", which is the worldwide diesel industry’s leading Trade
association, dedicated to the highest level of service on Diesel Fuel Injection. We sell and service some of the finest, most recognized brands in the world. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding us, we will be more than happy to hear from you.
We wish you the best of luck in business and life! Thank you!!
SINCERELY

Visit our website: http://www.chinahanji.com & http://www.vepump.cn
Contact name :chen zhong
addressubin Industrial Estate,Hanjiang District,Putian,Fujian Province China

Tel:+86-594-3603380
Fax:+86-594-3600560
Old December 12th 06, 09:09 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"chinahanjipump" >
wrote in message
---snip---

water pump, head bolts on 90 accord EX Ryan Underwood Honda 12 May 18th 06 08:06 PM
AWA [OFFER] HEAD GASKET [email protected] General 0 March 15th 06 11:52 AM
258 head swap? Steve G Jeep 8 October 4th 05 04:34 PM
Dodge 2.5L eats another head (and how long is the bottom end good for) Bob Fourney Dodge 6 August 28th 04 01:07 AM