Best wheel & pedals

Old October 13th 05, 04:25 PM
Larry

November is what they told me by Email.

Unfortunately I've heard figures of 2 Grand floating around cost wise

-Larry

news

Old October 13th 05, 04:27 PM
Larry

I must be one of the 10 that can't because no matter how hard I try, I can
NOT drive with a Logitech wheel.

-Larry

Old October 13th 05, 04:35 PM
Larry

Well, if there was ever any hope of a software update (there isn't) I'd go
for it. But...

-Larry

Old October 13th 05, 07:35 PM

I agree 100% with you Geeza.

My (two) BRD wheel and pedal systems cost me a fair bit, (about £150
each then) but they are as good now as the day I bought them (about five
years ago).

All I've had to pay for is replacement springs (£5) maybe once a year,
oh, and a new circuit board (£8) for the wheel buttons.

Likewise, yeah, my BRD Race Frame Pro Cockpit cost a fair bit, but it
too is as good now as the day I bought it.

And as Don says, I could easily sell my BRD stuff as its all still in
pristine condition and recoup most of what I originally paid for them.

So who spends more money?

The guy who pays say £200 on quality "expensive" gear that will
easily last him six, seven, eight, maybe even ten years, or the guy who
buys his "cheaper" gear, say around £100 but it only lasts one
year, or maybe two years before he has to buy another "cheaper" system?

I know which I prefer.... 8-)

*Peter* - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/