Attn Chicago Locals - Cruise Nights

Old May 21st 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.autos.antique

Default Attn Chicago Locals - Cruise Nights

A new site has been launched specifically for the Chicago Area car
enthusiasts. Chicago Area Cruise Night Info is a directory of cruise
spots in Chicago, a photo gallery, and a forum. The site has just
been launched and I am soliciting the feedback of some local car
buffs. Please let me know what you think and help make this a great
community site for Chicagoland.

The site is http://www.chicagoareacruisenight.com Thanks for taking a
couple seconds to visit us.

Thanks

Old May 22nd 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
tranch

Great site. Finally someone who realizes there is a LARGE Cruise In and
car culture in Chicago and it's surrounding suburbs.

ups.com...