1986 Cherokee project for sale

Old April 7th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jerryg

Default 1986 Cherokee project for sale

Hello everyone. I have a 1986 Cherokee for sale(project). I am located
in northern Il. If anyone has any interest in this feel free to ask me
to email my phone number. I have a few pics of it on photobucket. See
attached link. Needs interior work. I can fill you in with the details
if you are interested. I bought it to use as a daily driver, but I
just don't have the time to finish it. And I don't know if I could
drive it to work every day knowing my YJ was sitting in the garage.

Thank you,

Greg

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...1175895877.pbw

Old April 7th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Greg,

Some details or specs would be helpful.

ps.com...

Old April 7th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jerryg

On Apr 7, 12:51 pm, "billy ray" > wrote:
> Greg,
>
> Some details or specs would be helpful.
>
> "jerryg" > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...
>

> > Hello everyone. I have a 1986 Cherokee for sale(project). I am located
> > in northern Il. If anyone has any interest in this feel free to ask me
> > to email my phone number. I have a few pics of it on photobucket. See
> > attached link. Needs interior work. I can fill you in with the details
> > if you are interested. I bought it to use as a daily driver, but I
> > just don't have the time to finish it. And I don't know if I could
> > drive it to work every day knowing my YJ was sitting in the garage.

> > Thank you,

> > Greg

> >http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...n=view¤t=1...- Hide quoted text -

Ok here we go, short version. 2.5 I4 recent rebuild. Manual. 2.5" old
Man Emu lift. needs floor pans. Needs power steering pump. no head
liner, no trim. Dash and doors good though. Bought it with good
intentions, just lost steam. Motor runs good, needs interior work.

Greg

1986 Pace For Sale Mike Cenni Corvette 2 July 11th 06 02:58 AM
FS: 1986 F150 4x4 project Sean Conolly 4x4 0 November 22nd 05 05:48 PM
86 CJ-7 PROJECT FOR SALE [email protected] Jeep 0 November 1st 05 06:28 PM
86 CJ-7 PROJECT FOR SALE [email protected] Jeep 3 August 5th 05 01:43 AM
1986 BMW 325 for sale $500 Bob Gaskins BMW 0 October 5th 04 02:40 PM