Driver information display

Old March 29th 07, 03:40 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Mike

Default Driver information display

The third information item on my wife's 2006 Audi A4 "Driver
information display" (the item following the outside temperature)
originally showed the miles traveled during the current trip. She
doesn't know what she did, but the item now being displayed is the
MPG. Does anyone know how to switch between the distance and the MPG
items. (We looked in the manual but couldn't find an answer.)

Thanks.
Old March 29th 07, 05:04 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
daytripper

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:40:56 -0700, Mike > wrote:

>The third information item on my wife's 2006 Audi A4 "Driver
>information display" (the item following the outside temperature)
>originally showed the miles traveled during the current trip. She
>doesn't know what she did, but the item now being displayed is the
>MPG. Does anyone know how to switch between the distance and the MPG
>items. (We looked in the manual but couldn't find an answer.)
>
>Thanks.

ahahahahaha!

There is a rocker button at the end of the wiper/washer control stalk. She can
navigate forward or backward through the information sequence.

And, in case the display ever goes out on her:

There is also a button on the bottom face of the same stalk. This button is
used to reset items in the information list, and is also used to blank the
display...

/daytripper
'00 s4 6spd