10 illegals dead in crash, taxpayers will pay for crippled.

Old June 8th 09, 12:02 AM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.california,alt.politics

Default 10 illegals dead in crash, taxpayers will pay for crippled.

people killed in SUV rollover near Tucson

Buy AP Photo Reprints

SONOITA, Ariz. (AP) -- Authorities say a sports utility vehicle
crammed with 22 people rolled over in a remote area near Tucson,
Ariz., killing 10 and injuring the others.

Arizona Department of Public Safety Joy Craig said Sunday there was no
rear seat in the Ford Excursion and most of the passengers were
ejected when the SUV crashed just before midnight Saturday. She says
all the victims are believed to be undocumented aliens from El
Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and perhaps Mexico.

She said, "They stack live people, as many as they can, like stacking
wood."

The dozen who were injured were taken to hospitals.

The department is investigating what caused the SUV to roll over.

Chumps keep paying and bitching. All this at the same time
some American citizens have to make a choice between buying
meds or eating.

ted

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Old June 8th 09, 05:07 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.autos.driving,az.politics,alt.california.illegals,alt.politics.obama
No_He_Can_Not

Fritz Wuehler wrote:
> In article >
> wrote:
>
>> people killed in SUV rollover near Tucson

>> Buy AP Photo Reprints
>>

>> SONOITA, Ariz. (AP) -- Authorities say a sports utility vehicle
>> crammed with 22 people rolled over in a remote area near Tucson,
>> Ariz., killing 10 and injuring the others.
>>
>> Arizona Department of Public Safety Joy Craig said Sunday there was no
>> rear seat in the Ford Excursion and most of the passengers were
>> ejected when the SUV crashed just before midnight Saturday. She says
>> all the victims are believed to be undocumented aliens from El
>> Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and perhaps Mexico.
>>
>> She said, "They stack live people, as many as they can, like stacking
>> wood."
>>
>> The dozen who were injured were taken to hospitals.
>>
>> The department is investigating what caused the SUV to roll over.
>>
>> Chumps keep paying and bitching. All this at the same time
>> some American citizens have to make a choice between buying
>> meds or eating.
>>
>> ted

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

> Look at the bright side, 10 of the illegal law breaking ****s
> are dead. It's too bad that the liberals who encouraged them to
> come here don't die one for one with the illegals.

There should be a law for that.
Old June 8th 09, 05:09 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.autos.driving,az.politics,alt.california.illegals,alt.politics.obama
No_He_Can_Not

D. Stussy wrote:
> "Fritz Wuehler" >
> wrote in message
> . theremailer.net...
>
>> In article >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> people killed in SUV rollover near Tucson
>>> SONOITA, Ariz. (AP) -- Authorities say a sports utility vehicle
>>> crammed with 22 people rolled over in a remote area near Tucson,
>>> Ariz., killing 10 and injuring the others.
>>> The dozen who were injured were taken to hospitals.
>>>

> They should have been shot on sight as spies and put out of their misery.
>
> If this had happened in California, we could justify it better: They're
> here to sabotage our economy, which is already trashed by their
> co-conspirators who came here earlier.
>

>>> The department is investigating what caused the SUV to roll over.
>>>

> Does it matter?

they must waste as much tax payer money as possible.

>> Look at the bright side, 10 of the illegal law breaking ****s
>> are dead. It's too bad that the liberals who encouraged them to
>> come here don't die one for one with the illegals.
>>

> Less than 50% => unacceptable.

And we get to pay for the survivors hospital bills and most likely law
suits for this and that.

Old June 8th 09, 05:24 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.california,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

wrote in :

> SONOITA, Ariz. (AP) -- Authorities say a sports utility vehicle
> crammed with 22 people rolled over in a remote area near Tucson,
> Ariz., killing 10 and injuring the others.
>
> Arizona Department of Public Safety Joy Craig said Sunday there was no
> rear seat in the Ford Excursion and most of the passengers were
> ejected when the SUV crashed just before midnight Saturday. She says
> all the victims are believed to be undocumented aliens from El
> Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and perhaps Mexico.
>
> She said, "They stack live people, as many as they can, like stacking
> wood."
>
> The dozen who were injured were taken to hospitals.
>
> The department is investigating what caused the SUV to roll over.
>
> Chumps keep paying and bitching. All this at the same time
> some American citizens have to make a choice between buying
> meds or eating.
>
> ted

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Yup - our economy is crumbling and yet the authorities spend our tax $
helping people who illegally entered the country!!!! Just more in-your-face
corruption. All govt officials are paid bribes by Big Business to help
illegals.
Old June 8th 09, 08:46 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.california,alt.politics

On Jun 8, 3:37*pm, "Phxbrd" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:24:30 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> > MURDERERS" > wrote:

> >>Yup - our economy is crumbling and yet the authorities spend our tax $
> >>helping people who illegally entered the country!!!! Just more
> >>in-your-face
> >>corruption. *All govt officials are paid bribes by Big Business to help
> >>illegals.

> > This is a thread for Leslie Seth Hammond of Phoenix, Arizona.

> > DCI

> Have you seen any gringos looking for work outside Home Depot yet?
>
> When will you stupid Californians stop blaming Mexicans for you ruining your
> own state? *You insisted on all those liberal spending programs, but got
> tired of paying for them? *Duh ****ing duh....
>
> What goes around comes around innit.
>
> Shut that ruined place down and give it back to Mexico before you all eat
> yourselves.

ROTFLMAO. It seems that the nation's population wants to follow in
California's foot steps!!! The average American is obviously far too
stupid to learn.

Old June 8th 09, 08:46 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.california,alt.politics

On Jun 8, 12:24*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> wrote :
>

> > SONOITA, Ariz. (AP) -- Authorities say a sports utility vehicle
> > crammed with 22 people rolled over in a remote area near Tucson,
> > Ariz., killing 10 and injuring the others.

> > Arizona Department of Public Safety Joy Craig said Sunday there was no
> > rear seat in the Ford Excursion and most of the passengers were
> > ejected when the SUV crashed just before midnight Saturday. She says
> > all the victims are believed to be undocumented aliens from El
> > Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and perhaps Mexico.

> > She said, "They stack live people, as many as they can, like stacking
> > wood."

> > The dozen who were injured were taken to hospitals.

> > The department is investigating what caused the SUV to roll over.

> > Chumps keep paying and bitching. All this at the same time
> > some American citizens have to make a choice between buying
> > meds or eating.

> > ted

> >http://www.wvwnews.net/*Western Voices World News

> Yup - our economy is crumbling and yet the authorities spend our tax $
> helping people who illegally entered the country!!!! Just more in-your-face
> corruption. *All govt officials are paid bribes by Big Business to help
> illegals.

Perhaps you and the rest of the idiots should find a better group of
criminals to elect into office.

Old June 9th 09, 05:19 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.california,alt.politics
lorad

On Jun 9, 8:11*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spamg ourmet.com wrote :
>
> > On Jun 8, 12:24*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > > wrote:

> >> Yup - our economy is crumbling and yet the authorities spend our tax
> >> $ helping people who illegally entered the country!!!! Just more
> >> in-your-fa

> > ce
> >> corruption. *All govt officials are paid bribes by Big Business to
> >> help illegals.

> > Perhaps you and the rest of the idiots should find a better group of
> > criminals to elect into office.

> I don't think there is any. No matter who is elected they turn corrupt once
> they find out how much money they can make selling their vote. *Democracy
> just doesn't work.

Democracy works as long as criminals haven't gotten control of the
wheel.
This country needs election reform.

PS to the Beaner Apologists (criminal facilitators):
Whoever might be in the US is subject to US Law.
US Law prohibits illegal immigration. And it prohibits the presence of
illegals on US terrirory. period.

It is the duty of the US government to enforce border sovereignty
Old June 9th 09, 06:58 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.california,alt.politics

On Jun 9, 11:11*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spamg ourmet.com wrote :
>
> > On Jun 8, 12:24*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > > wrote:

> >> Yup - our economy is crumbling and yet the authorities spend our tax
> >> $ helping people who illegally entered the country!!!! Just more
> >> in-your-fa

> > ce
> >> corruption. *All govt officials are paid bribes by Big Business to
> >> help illegals.

> > Perhaps you and the rest of the idiots should find a better group of
> > criminals to elect into office.

> I don't think there is any. No matter who is elected they turn corrupt once
> they find out how much money they can make selling their vote. *Democracy
> just doesn't work.

If that's you belief, perhaps you should consider attempting to
exercise your second amendment rights.