Illegal immigrant admits he was drunk in crash that killed St.Louis woman

Old November 28th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar, rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement, alt.rush-limbaugh
Ted

Default Illegal immigrant admits he was drunk in crash that killed St.Louis woman

On Nov 27, 6:11 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
> The Associated Press
>
> CLAYTON, Mo. --
> An illegal immigrant admits he was drunk when he caused an accident in
> April that killed a young woman.
>
> Pedro Santos pleaded guilty Monday to a charge of involuntary
> manslaughter in the death of 21-year-old Nicole Allen of St. Louis
> County. She was a junior at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
>
> The accident happened in Maryland Heights when the Lincoln Town Car
> driven by Santos crashed into the back of a 1991 Acura stopped at a red
> light. Allen was in the back seat of the Acura.
>
> The driver of the Acura and another passenger were also injured.
>
> Santos was driving on a Mexican license. He told police he was in the
> country illegally and working as a restaurant cook. He admitted in court
> that he was drunk at the time of the accident.
>
> http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/188974.html
>
> Can a citizen sue the federal government? I read an article where a
> judge said the government can't be sued.
>
> It seem like the ACLU is constantly suing the federal government.
>
> --
> Tancredo for President
>
> Official Campaign Site
>
> http://teamtancredo.org/home/
>
> Congressman Tom Tancredo
>
> http://tancredo.house.gov/

And the slaughter continues. Drunken driving is "macho" among
mestizoes. A couple of thousand
butchered yearly and note even an "bite me" from the filth infesting
our government in Washington, DC>

ted

Old November 29th 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar, rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement, alt.rush-limbaugh

On Nov 28, 7:51 am, Ted > wrote:
> On Nov 27, 6:11 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
>

> > The Associated Press

> > CLAYTON, Mo. --
> > An illegal immigrant admits he was drunk when he caused an accident in
> > April that killed a young woman.

> > Pedro Santos pleaded guilty Monday to a charge of involuntary
> > manslaughter in the death of 21-year-old Nicole Allen of St. Louis
> > County. She was a junior at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.

> > The accident happened in Maryland Heights when the Lincoln Town Car
> > driven by Santos crashed into the back of a 1991 Acura stopped at a red
> > light. Allen was in the back seat of the Acura.

> > The driver of the Acura and another passenger were also injured.

> > Santos was driving on a Mexican license. He told police he was in the
> > country illegally and working as a restaurant cook. He admitted in court
> > that he was drunk at the time of the accident.

> >http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/188974.html

> > Can a citizen sue the federal government? I read an article where a
> > judge said the government can't be sued.

> > It seem like the ACLU is constantly suing the federal government.

> > --
> > Tancredo for President

> > Official Campaign Site

> >http://teamtancredo.org/home/

> > Congressman Tom Tancredo

> >http://tancredo.house.gov/

> And the slaughter continues. Drunken driving is "macho" among
> mestizoes. A couple of thousand
> butchered yearly and note even an "bite me" from the filth infesting
> our government in Washington, DC>
>
> ted- Hide quoted text -

obviously, you will want to ban alcohol
Old November 29th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar, rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement, alt.rush-limbaugh
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Nov 28, 10:28 pm, wrote:
> On Nov 28, 7:51 am, Ted > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 27, 6:11 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:

> > > The Associated Press

> > > CLAYTON, Mo. --
> > > An illegal immigrant admits he was drunk when he caused an accident in
> > > April that killed a young woman.

> > > Pedro Santos pleaded guilty Monday to a charge of involuntary
> > > manslaughter in the death of 21-year-old Nicole Allen of St. Louis
> > > County. She was a junior at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.

> > > The accident happened in Maryland Heights when the Lincoln Town Car
> > > driven by Santos crashed into the back of a 1991 Acura stopped at a red
> > > light. Allen was in the back seat of the Acura.

> > > The driver of the Acura and another passenger were also injured.

> > > Santos was driving on a Mexican license. He told police he was in the
> > > country illegally and working as a restaurant cook. He admitted in court
> > > that he was drunk at the time of the accident.

> > >http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/188974.html

> > > Can a citizen sue the federal government? I read an article where a
> > > judge said the government can't be sued.

> > > It seem like the ACLU is constantly suing the federal government.

> > > --
> > > Tancredo for President

> > > Official Campaign Site

> > >http://teamtancredo.org/home/

> > > Congressman Tom Tancredo

> > >http://tancredo.house.gov/

> > And the slaughter continues. Drunken driving is "macho" among
> > mestizoes. A couple of thousand
> > butchered yearly and note even an "bite me" from the filth infesting
> > our government in Washington, DC>

> > ted- Hide quoted text -

> obviously, you will want to ban alcohol

No, ban mexicans. They are all drunk. Even they don't trust the tap
water in mexico and so they are raised on beer. Anyone from mexico is
an alcoholic and therefore a drunk driver.
Old November 29th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,alt.rush-limbaugh

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>On Nov 28, 10:28 pm, wrote:

>> > And the slaughter continues. Drunken driving is "macho" among
>> > mestizoes. A couple of thousand
>> > butchered yearly and note even an "bite me" from the filth infesting
>> > our government in Washington, DC>

>> > ted- Hide quoted text -

>> obviously, you will want to ban alcohol

>No, ban mexicans. They are all drunk. Even they don't trust the tap
>water in mexico and so they are raised on beer. Anyone from mexico is
>an alcoholic and therefore a drunk driver.

You think any of 'em will get elected to the US Senate?

LMAO.

--

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
- Admiral Hyman Rickover, U.S. Navy
Old November 30th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar, rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement, alt.rush-limbaugh

On Nov 29, 2:35 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 10:28 pm, wrote:

> > > And the slaughter continues. Drunken driving is "macho" among
> > > mestizoes. A couple of thousand
> > > butchered yearly and note even an "bite me" from the filth infesting
> > > our government in Washington, DC>

> > > ted- Hide quoted text -

> > obviously, you will want to ban alcohol

> No, ban mexicans. They are all drunk. Even they don't trust the tap
> water in mexico and so they are raised on beer. Anyone from mexico is
> an alcoholic and therefore a drunk driver.- Hide quoted text -

only mexicans get drunk ? and what happens when a mexican becomes an
american, he doesn't get drunk then ? or an american becomes a
mexican, suddenly gets drunk because he is now an american ? why not
be safe and just ban booze. period. then no one gets drunk. ha ! I
just solved your problem.
Old December 1st 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,alt.rush-limbaugh

wrote:
>On Nov 29, 2:35 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:

http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/188974.html

>> > obviously, you will want to ban alcohol

>> No, ban mexicans. They are all drunk. Even they don't trust the tap
>> water in mexico and so they are raised on beer. Anyone from mexico is
>> an alcoholic and therefore a drunk driver.- Hide quoted text -

>only mexicans get drunk ? and what happens when a mexican becomes an
>american, he doesn't get drunk then ? or an american becomes a
>mexican, suddenly gets drunk because he is now an american ? why not
>be safe and just ban booze. period. then no one gets drunk. ha ! I
>just solved your problem.

The only thing that will solve the problems of the person you're
replying is it's death. =))

Old December 4th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,alt.rush-limbaugh
necromancer

**** For Brains spewed:

> No, ban mexicans. They are all drunk. Even they don't trust the tap
> water in mexico and so they are raised on beer. Anyone from mexico is
> an alcoholic and therefore a drunk driver.

Have you ever drivsn a car faster then the posted speed limit? Quit
evading the issue.

--

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old December 4th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,alt.rush-limbaugh

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> obviously, you will want to ban alcohol

>No, ban mexicans. They are all drunk. Even they don't trust the tap
>water in mexico and so they are raised on beer. Anyone from mexico is
>an alcoholic and therefore a drunk driver.

Wait a minute, in another thread you called for zero tolerance. Come
on, flip flop isn't running this year, is he?

Old December 6th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):

<< reply limited to r.a.d >>

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> obviously, you will want to ban alcohol

> >No, ban mexicans. They are all drunk. Even they don't trust the tap
> >water in mexico and so they are raised on beer. Anyone from mexico is
> >an alcoholic and therefore a drunk driver.

> Wait a minute, in another thread you called for zero tolerance. Come
> on, flip flop isn't running this year, is he?

I believe his wife is running next year - which may as well as be this
year, given that the mudslinging has been going on for the last few
months.... :/

--
"Eat ****, you criminal coddling psychopath.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-- Speeder & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (a.k.a:
Old December 6th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,alt.rush-limbaugh
John David Galt

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
> Wait a minute, in another thread you called for zero tolerance. Come
> on, flip flop isn't running this year, is he?

Her name is Hillary.