Does it really get you Better Gas Mileage?

Old April 23rd 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.misc

Default Does it really get you Better Gas Mileage?

*Exclusive !*

*4-E Corporation, Ethos Fuel Re-formulator *

*3-in-1 Product*

*1. Save fuel & oil*

*2. Reduce engine wear*

*3. Reduce emissions*

With Ethos Fuel Re-formulator you will Save fuel! Save Oil! Save on
Wear and Tear to your engine! Make it run smoother, cleaner and with
more power with our custom ester blend that is completely non-toxic.

Hundreds of millions of miles of road tests has proven that commercial
fleets on average increase fuel mileage between 9% and 19% and reduce
emissions by more than 30%. 4-E's, Ethos FR offers a cost effective
solution to help industry meet environmental regulations and relieve
skyrocketing fuel prices.
Commercial fleets in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America,
Asia and Europe use this re-formulator. It significantly reduces
emissions, fuel consumption, and engine maintenance costs. EPA
laboratory tests confirm that Fuel Re-formulator is 99.99976% clean
upon ignition and ashless upon combustion. 4-E's, Ethos FR now offers
this exclusive product for general consumer use.

*http://www.4-ecorp.com/neakee*

*Please let me know what you think.*

--
neakee
neakee's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=452485

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old April 23rd 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.autos.misc

I've been driving for 43 years. If this stuff works it will be the first
I've ever come across that does. Every time gas prices take a jump,
these snake oil products come out of the woodwork. Reduce emissions?
The only thing it will reduce is the thickness of you wallet.
Spend your money on a tuneup, keep your tires up to pressure, drive
like you had an egg under you foot, and plan your trips to save miles.
You'll save plenty on gas and put less wear on your car.

--
DFBonnett
DFBonnett's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=200214

Old April 24th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.misc

Surely you jest. If you even have to ask weather this is legit or not then
you should be taken. Golden rule of internet adds. If it's too good to be
true then it isn't true.

Kevin

Old April 24th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.autos.misc

--
Knifeblade_03
Knifeblade_03's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=262826

Old April 26th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.misc

You know what? I smell spam! :banhim:

--
alfonso2501
alfonso2501's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...p?userid=88636