turbo knowledge

Old October 15th 04, 12:09 AM
snoopy420

Default turbo knowledge

I'm rebuilding a 1957 bug on a 1979 chassis. Looking for reliable stroker
turbo motor advice. I want the piston size to stay 90mm or smaller, so
what are the options in the motor size and horsepower gain? Where can I
get info- web sites, books, etc.? I've already been on SCAT and CB
Performance.com. Also, what products or companies are the best to get the
job done?

Old October 15th 04, 01:27 AM
P.J.Berg

snoopy420 wrote:
> I'm rebuilding a 1957 bug on a 1979 chassis. Looking for reliable
> stroker turbo motor advice. I want the piston size to stay 90mm or
> smaller, so what are the options in the motor size and horsepower
> gain? Where can I get info- web sites, books, etc.? I've already been
> on SCAT and CB Performance.com. Also, what products or companies are
> the best to get the job done?

www.shoptalkforums.com And enter the "Forced induction" forum.

J.

88 Lebaron GTS 2.2L Turbo hissing noise Ken Chrysler 6 October 26th 04 01:16 AM
GT JTD Turbo lag? Grahame Alfa Romeo 10 October 20th 04 07:59 PM
problem with Audi a4 1.8t 1997 turbo - do i need a new one? G Audi 0 May 22nd 04 02:35 PM