One GT500 down......

Old July 29th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default One GT500 down......

http://www.49abcnews.com/videos/2006/jul/21/4396/

That is at least one that has been in some sort of accident.... Looks
like the owner could not handle the car. Bummer.

Brian

Old July 30th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Backyard Mechanic

Default Quiktime is req'd.. One GT500 down......

wrote:

http://www.49abcnews.com/videos/2006/jul/21/4396/

> That is at least one that has been in some sort of accident.... Looks
> like the owner could not handle the car. Bummer.
>
> Brian

And I dont especially like Quicktime.

you pay..DEAL with it!
Old July 30th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

Backyard Mechanic wrote:
> wrote:

http://www.49abcnews.com/videos/2006/jul/21/4396/

>> That is at least one that has been in some sort of accident.... Looks
>> like the owner could not handle the car. Bummer.
>>
>> Brian
>>

> And I dont especially like Quicktime.

Try this:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm

and this:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm

Ads codecs for the old Windows media player to play these, works great
for me in Firefox.

--

I used to have abs. Now, I've just got ab.
One big ol' Ab. - BigSkiff www.titanspot.com

Pyongyang sounds more like the sound effect an ACME catapult makes
as it goes off at precisely the wrong moment for Wile E. Coyote. -
Cadbury Moose
Old July 30th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
elaich

Backyard Mechanic > wrote in
:

> And I dont especially like Quicktime.

Quciktime Alternative is what you want. Safe and lean, and doesn't make
changes to your system:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm
Old July 31st 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

elaich wrote:
> Backyard Mechanic > wrote in
> :
>
>> And I dont especially like Quicktime.

> Quciktime Alternative is what you want. Safe and lean, and doesn't make
> changes to your system:
>
> http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm

There's an echo in here....

Old July 31st 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
elaich

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in news:3qbzg.105317
$IZ2.88955@dukeread07:

> There's an echo in here....

Except, I made my post first. Still, the other one showed up first. Go
figure.
Old July 31st 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Đavīd

wrote...

http://www.49abcnews.com/videos/2006/jul/21/4396/

> That is at least one that has been in some sort of accident.... Looks
> like the owner could not handle the car. Bummer.

Going 20 to 30 mph will hardly total the Shelby. It will be repaired and back on the road in no time.

Davīd
Greenville, NC
Old July 31st 06, 08:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Đavīd

elaich wrote...

> Except, I made my post first. Still, the other one showed up first. Go
> figure.

ŋAre you missing posts too?

Davīd
Greenville, NC
Old July 31st 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

I never said it was totalled, I said it had been in an accident.

Brian

Old August 1st 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

Đavīd wrote:
> elaich wrote...
>> Except, I made my post first. Still, the other one showed up first. Go
>> figure.

> ŋAre you missing posts too?
>
> Davīd
> Greenville, NC