Another restoration by Vintage Werks Restorations

Old January 6th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Another restoration by Vintage Werks Restorations

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=231923

This is a bus that I dragged out of a field over 4 yrs ago. It required
some rust repair (rear fender areas) and paint. This wasn't a full
restoration by me , just paint the outside and get it running. It still
looks good after 4 yrs , I hope its stays in the area so I can see it
in person again.

Old January 6th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=231923

WTF is that electric blower for? It ain't doing anything.

Is it a Blond's Hairdryer?

Old January 6th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Does this photo seem mildly faniliar????

http://www.yourimg.com/page/06205/AntIPOD.jpg

Just curious.

> wrote in message
roups.com...
>> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=231923

>WTF is that electric blower for? It ain't doing anything.
>
>Is it a Blond's Hairdryer?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizzical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.
Old January 6th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"MUADIB" > wrote in message
> Does this photo seem mildly faniliar????
>
> http://www.yourimg.com/page/06205/AntIPOD.jpg

I got a tattoo like that.

Old January 6th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

So this is ANT returning to the group????
Or am I mistaken?

Old January 6th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"MUADIB" > wrote in message
> So this is ANT returning to the group????
> Or am I mistaken?

You will find out in 18 hours as you end your big trip and step onto Yankee
soil. Be assured, I ain't ANT. I'd never do that to you, Scott!

Old January 6th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

>WTF is that electric blower for? It ain't doing anything.
>Is it a Blond's Hairdryer?

Nah, it's the turbo charger they were charged for during
the restoration.

Old January 6th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

wow, the ad says "no BS artists".....

apparently he doesn't like dealing with
people similar to himself.

Rich

Old January 7th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

>wow, the ad says "no BS artists".....

>apparently he doesn't like dealing with
>people similar to himself.

I'm not selling it someone else is and as nice as my restorations are
he shouldn't have to deal with BS.

Mario
Vintage Werks Resto

Old January 9th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Well, It's sometimes hard to figure who's the wise guy.........LOL
and no one knows what the other guys know,.......ya know?.....
( how'd ya like the picture though?)

Anyways............did you notice that Mario shot himself in the foot?
Nobody said he was full of BS,.........he just assumed they meant him
when they said the guy was full of it.
Sometimes it pays to keep ones mouth in nuetral.