OT Rare Vehicle for sale

Old November 19th 05, 05:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default OT Rare Vehicle for sale

Check this out. Has to be about one of the rarest vehicles in
existance. The call for price probably means that I can't afford it.
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonl...8/80895178.htm

Old November 19th 05, 06:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

ANOTHER MOTHER****ING SPAMMOING ****!!!! **** OFF **** FACE!
oups.com...

Old November 19th 05, 08:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Bill Berckman wrote:
> Check this out. Has to be about one of the rarest vehicles in
> existance. The call for price probably means that I can't afford it.
> http://adcache.collectorcartraderonl...8/80895178.htm

Bah. Pocket change. Send me two of those, one for the wife too.
Can you make one a convertible and re-paint it in two-tone?
Oh and don't forget a rear wing and 22" wheels all around.

Jan
Old November 19th 05, 05:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

I've actually seen that car in person at Meadowbrook a couple times. It's a very high quality restoration. The only
problem with something like that is you could never drive it. All parts would have to be custom made if anything were to
happen to it.

Old November 19th 05, 06:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

I want it

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old November 19th 05, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

nice early aircooled stuff.........very nice.
>http://adcache.collectorcartraderonl...8/80895178.htm

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizzical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.
Old November 20th 05, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Maudib wrote:

nice early aircooled stuff.........very nice.

Actually I thought it was aircooled, but if you look at the picture of
the engine, you will see a radiator.

Old November 20th 05, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Actually the original engine design was air cooled for the helicopter
but Tucker had the design changed to a water jacketed engine for the car
applications.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Planned Non-operation and Vehicle Insurance I.Pavlov Driving 0 November 7th 05 04:20 AM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
chrysler rebates after Jan 3? frenchy Chrysler 26 January 6th 05 10:47 PM
novice question on getting a stuck vehicle out Jeff Strickland Jeep 42 December 30th 04 06:37 PM