ADRIANS BAUUCK !

Old September 22nd 07, 05:19 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

Default ADRIANS BAUUCK !

(Adrian*Miles-Davros)
'

Your 'alternative music' Band, the MaggotPunks...Do you ever play
at Christian venues Adrian ? If you guys ever come to the U.S., id like
to bring my Sunday School Class to see you perform for cultural
education purposes ; possibly followed by that personal taped Interview
we talked about so very long ago regarding your upbringing, sexual
philosophy , and how highly personal traits of human beings (such as
intuition, abstract thinking, love, reason, rationalizing, moral
oughtness, et al..) ultimately arrived from NON personal Materials like
rocks, dirt, planets, and hydrogen gas. My Sunday School class is a
little bewildered on how rocks and dirt can feel anxiety after having a
bad day, and, how hydrogen gas can feel weary and tired after a hard
days night !

Old September 23rd 07, 11:50 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Adrian Miles-Davros

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message
(Adrian Miles-Davros)
'
First of all my apologies to the Corvette group for continuing this off
topic thread. This is not the group to debate these issues in and I will not
continue to do so after this post.

> Your 'alternative music' Band, the MaggotPunks...Do you ever play

at Christian venues Adrian ?>

Dave if you had taken the trouble to follow the link you posted in the

http://www.maggotpunks.com/2005/2005-03-23.htm

You would have seen that MaggotPunks are not an 'alternative music' band but
a group of people who originally came together in Wichita Kansas, with the
express purpose of exposing christian fundamentalist zealots for the
charlatans they are.

The UK group, MaggotPunks.co.uk, was set up for exactly the same purpose.
The website is unfortunately down at the moment, while I change the hosting,
as we were not happy with the ethics of the previous hosting provider.

I haven't had time to sort this out at the moment having two young babies in
the house, which take up a great deal of time, especially as they are
beginning to walk now. I'm sure you can appreciate the disruption and
disturbed nights children bring? Whoops! Sorry Dave I forgot your only child
was aborted, and your wife left when she discovered you wanted a slave.

>If you guys ever come to the U.S., id like to bring my Sunday School Class
>to see you perform for cultural

education purposes ; >

I feel certain that my friends in Wichita would happily come over to see you
and speak to your class. Would you like me to ask them for you?

>possibly followed by that personal taped Interview

we talked about so very long ago regarding your upbringing, sexual
philosophy , and how highly personal traits of human beings (such as
intuition, abstract thinking, love, reason, rationalizing, moral oughtness,
et al..) ultimately arrived from NON personal Materials like
rocks, dirt, planets, and hydrogen gas. >

I can only quote Genesis 3:19 in answer to that:-

"By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to
the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you
will return."

After all the bible does get some things right, but unfortunately it puts
this down to the work of some patriarchal anthropomorphisation, instead of
electro-chemical reactions and nucleic bonding.

>My Sunday School class is a little bewildered on how rocks and dirt can
>feel anxiety after having a bad day, and, how hydrogen gas can feel weary
>and tired after a hard days night ! >

Once again I refer you to Genesis 3:19.

Old September 23rd 07, 12:48 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Adrian Miles-Davros

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message
(Adrian Miles-Davros)
'

Your 'alternative music' Band, the MaggotPunks...Do you ever play
at Christian venues Adrian ?

Taken from a post above:-

Interesting misconceptions you have about the type of music I play Dave, not
I stress with Maggot Punks as they are not a band:-

>And , ill bet it can be heard in your brand of alternative music than the
>MaggotPunks play as well ; its all about glorifying rebellion, immorality,
>dangerous illicit sex, and turning to cop-outs (drugs and alchohol) in
>order to

get by in life.>

I happen to play mainly jazz with my own band, here's a link for you:-

http://rapidshare.com/files/57631466/SoEasy.wma.html

and when I play with my daughters band Moki, this is the type of music we
play, taken from a concert at Night and Day club in Manchester. Sorry about
the quality of the recordings, but it's live and only recorded on one mike
placed centre stage.

http://rapidshare.com/files/57630397/darkrider.mp3.html

and another from the same gig:-

http://rapidshare.com/files/57630398/rain.mp3.html

and finally:-

http://rapidshare.com/files/57630399...reeze.mp3.html

Just so you get a representative sample.

Old September 23rd 07, 01:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

'with Maggot Punks as they are not a band:- '

REPLY: My apologies . Sounded like a Band .

Old September 23rd 07, 04:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Butcher[_2_]

"Adrian Miles-Davros" > wrote in message
> "Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message
> (Adrian Miles-Davros)

> Whoops! Sorry Dave I forgot your only child

was aborted, and your wife left when she discovered you wanted a slave.

THIS is what I mean about insults, and this is over the top, Adrian this one
is entirely uncalled for.

So you seem to know a little about the Bible? Try reading Ecclesiastes --

"7So our bodies return to the earth,
and the life-giving breath returns to God.

There are numerous examples of the 'spirit' in our bodies explained in the
Bible, you are being dishonest to take something out of context just to make
your point. Figures though as you certainly have an agenda as you stated
here --

>"with the express purpose of exposing christian fundamentalist zealots for
>the

charlatans they are."

how are we going to take anything you say seriously with a statement like
that?

Psalm 92:6
The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand,

Proverbs 15:7
The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the hearts of fools

Butcher

'96 LT-4 CE

Old September 23rd 07, 04:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Butcher" > wrote in message
Snip
> Psalm 92:6
> The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand,
>
> Proverbs 15:7
> The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the hearts of fools
>
> Butcher
>
> '96 LT-4 CE

Now you're catching on.

Old September 23rd 07, 06:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

Default ADRIANS BAUUCK ! (obviously...OT) .

'First of all my apologies to the Corvette group '

REPLY: This is an invalid apology because you choose (again as in the
past) to stalk me on the internet and you willingly came here to cause
trouble. The least requirement for you to be in this NG should be
either for you to own a Corvette, or, be in the process of looking to
purchase one. Neither is the case.

'Whoops! Sorry Dave I forgot your only child was aborted,'

REPLY: I encouraged a girl to get an abortion which was most likely
mine , true ; this was when i was a very young adult and was pretending
i was 'an atheist' and had bought into the destructive fallacy that
life didnt begin at conception and that it 'was just a blob' at 8 weeks.
By you making the statement above Adrian, it implies that you know
(walk-in) Abortion is WRONG... yet that goes strictly against the
tenets of Atheism which promotes moral relativism thereby making it
permissable ; ergo, you DO know right from wrong by chastising me, yet,
you suppress your moral conscience when
you decide its time to impregnate Lesbians in an orgy (with your
girlfriend part of it) resulting in children whom you do not see nor
support finanically. How does a professional registered UK Atheist
Psychologist justify this behaviour ?

'I feel certain that my friends in Wichita would happily come over to
see you and speak to your class. Would you like me to ask them for you?'

REPLY: Its yourself, as a professional registered UK Psychologist that i
would like the Sunday School class to meet ; id like to audio tape the
interview on the 'benefits' of atheism and how it plays out in your
personal life. Afterward, ill pop for Pizza and drinks at a nearby
restaurant as im sure the class will find you utterly intriguing

'After all the bible does get some things right, but unfortunately it
puts this down to the work of some patriarchal anthropomorphisation,
instead of electro-chemical reactions and nucleic bonding.'

REPLY: If you choose to dismiss a personal intelligent Creator , then
can you tell the Group how NON personal rocks, dirt, hydrogen gas
'naturally selected' (as you indicated in the past) came to provide
highly personal traits which human beings have , thru the act of
willy-nilly Naturalism ?!

Adrian, Please understand that i dont hate you , i think you know that
; in fact, i admire your occasional wit and being challenged by you.
Im just interested in seeing you set free from being a slave to your own
ego and to obtain total forgiveness of your many sins including the one
of pretending a personal Creator isnt necessary (and better not exist).
I was where you are at one time, till God set me free ; now...instead
of living a life of pretend, i have the hope and joy that Jesus offers
anyone who is willing to simply embrace him as Creator , Lord, Saviour,
and mankinds final Judge. You can know him as your Friend, instead of
final Judge. Putting aside all of our fun dialogues...please, take
this first step by telling God youre very sorry for hoping he doesnt
exist. Regards, Dave

Old September 24th 07, 02:42 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Butcher[_2_]

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Butcher" > wrote in message
> Snip
>> Psalm 92:6
>> The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand,
>>
>> Proverbs 15:7
>> The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the hearts of fools
>>
>> Butcher
>>
>> '96 LT-4 CE
>>

> Now you're catching on.

yea and doesn't it say somewhere nothing is new under the sun? Well except
the upcoming factory supercharged 'Vette...hehe!

Butcher
'96 LT-4 CE